• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pain?

I haven't had a lot of physical pain really, i'm not a daredevil, however there was the one time when i was skiing and look i'm real lazy, i mean LAZY i cba to zig-zag when i ski i just go straight forward.. well almost.. Sp i lost control and flew right into a norweighan fella, well not straight into him we bumped shoulders and elbows, i fell and got my own ski cut up my knee. But i don't know really i didn't feel anything until about 30 minutes later when i actually noticed. I went up the mountain again 2 times after that. When i got home to our little house and undressed my leg was covered with blood. So my dad was like hold on and went into another room.

I was like oh he's getting something to clean the wound with! He comes back with a camera.. HEHE

Mental pain is a frequent thing in my life nowadays, i've always had diagnosed anxiety mixed with panicattacks, when i was younger i didn't know why i felt so weird so i got angry and used to bash things and people. When i got older i learned how to handle it and that confused a lot of people around me, when i bump into old friends they're like whaaat happened to you, you used to be a crazy mofo and now you're all calm.

When i say i've always had diagnosed anxiety i'm not saying we always knew about it, i got diagnosed with it at around 12-13 so people just thought i was nuts.

I can just lay in bed and b00m suddenly i start to sweat, shake and i cant sit still i just feel like running into a concrete wall.

Medicine never worked, tried it several times but to no effect. I guess you could call it social anxiety as well, i have a hard time speaking to people i don't know or sometimes even people i know but not all that well. You could also call it shy i guess but it's more than that.

I'm one fucked individual but meh i'm still awesome ;]

Compared to ghost i'm lucky though :D Damn ghostie

Been shot, lost a limb, tortured, ran over, car crash, plenty to put on my todolist ;)

And the baseball bat wasn't swung at me, someone let go web they swung to hit a ball and it came flying to my head so I tried to block it and it broke my arm :( I wasn't allowed to go to Alton towers with my school when that happened :/

I'll help you complete that list for 500.00 EUR

A few years back, when I was a little kiddo, I was wrestling with a few mates of mine. I was a small guy, about 12-13 years old. All my friends were huge as fuck, twice my size and age. I was a good wrestler anyways and fought them. We were on the ground stacked on eachother. I was in the middle with 2 guys under me and 2 guys on me. I tried to roll away from them because I couldn't breath. So when I rolled away my leg got hooked under those fat bitches, I twisted my knee and It just shattered my knee. Worst. Pain. EVER. Also one of the guys' nails scratched my eye and sliced up the upper layer of my eye. Scumbag friends :<

A few years back, when I was a little kiddo, I was wrestling with a few mates of mine. I was a small guy, about 12-13 years old. All my friends were huge as fuck, twice my size and age. I was a good wrestler anyways and fought them. We were on the ground stacked on eachother. I was in the middle with 2 guys under me and 2 guys on me. I tried to roll away from them because I couldn't breath. So when I rolled away my leg got hooked under those fat bitches, I twisted my knee and It just shattered my knee. Worst. Pain. EVER. Also one of the guys' nails scratched my eye and sliced up the upper layer of my eye. Scumbag friends :<

gay-walrus-meme.jpg

Back