• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladin - ATK

Team Pirate

Kinky Ninjas Clan
Reaction score
Hello,
i wondering how i do so paladin's can atk at same time they heal whit runes.

Rep+ for help.

hee. maybe they need to heal so and then they cant shoot, and i have used search butr dont find. that why i am using support.

Need help. ^^

hee. maybe they need to heal so and then they cant shoot, and i have used search butr dont find. that why i am using support.

Need help. ^^

I hear you aren't an oldschool player just from that line ;)

I don't understand how anyone can find it funny be able to attack and heal at same time... no skill...

I think solution is to make item exhaust (usually 200 ms) to 0 ms. Not sure though. Anyways that would probably make it possible to spam pots/fluids and other items like rope/shovel without exhaust.

I think solution is to make item exhaust (usually 200 ms) to 0 ms. Not sure though. Anyways that would probably make it possible to spam pots/fluids and other items like rope/shovel without exhaust.

That idea= mages and knights invencible :p

Back