• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladin Hit% chance

heroes133

Reaction score
The paladin is right not the most underpowered voc.

The accuracy is just ridiculousy low most of the time you miss or hit 100-200 very rarely 400-600 with prismatic bolts on 104 dist fight

Pk with paladin is just impossible.

Mages and Ek's are waaay stronger.

The paladin is right not the most underpowered voc.

The accuracy is just ridiculousy low most of the time you miss or hit 100-200 very rarely 400-600 with prismatic bolts on 104 dist fight

Pk with paladin is just impossible.

Mages and Ek's are waaay stronger.

well i hit 200-600 pvp and 200-900 on monsters with bolts, so which does not bother me.

I agree with heroes and Ganges, atleast on the part where we miss A LOT of AS/bolts or spears and dealing bad damage often aswell.

And then I'm a 228 rp with 115 dist naked, so.. dunno :p

Get a Devil-Eye and infernal bolts, a level 120 pally was hitting 750-850 on me, thats as much as my UE! (which is OP already) Dont forget if that person SDs me at same time, thats 1000!

Yea he get lucky and gets high hit but next hit will miss next h
it he will get 100 damage next miss thats what they suck

With devil eye you miss like crazy 1 of the 10 shoots are good maybe so dont bullshit here

'dont bullshit here' explain hows it bullshit when it CLEARLY happened, paladins have shit loads of hp and amazing healing, sorry if they cant fucking sd for 500 or ue for 900!

Dont like paladins, dont play on paladins, simples.

'dont bullshit here' explain hows it bullshit when it CLEARLY happened, paladins have shit loads of hp and amazing healing, sorry if they cant fucking sd for 500 or ue for 900!

Dont like paladins, dont play on paladins, simples.

Basically whole server folows ur idea "dont like dont play' bcs 90% of server is druids/knights u can very rarely see palls

Thats why i think palls need little accuracy buff so it wonnt be only ek druid server

Basically whole server folows ur idea "dont like dont play' bcs 90% of server is druids/knights u can very rarely see palls

Thats why i think palls need little accuracy buff so it wonnt be only ek druid server

More accuracy? Okey,but lower shoot's then.
Pally spaming with 500+ dmg all the time will be a pain...:D

Back