• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Paladin scripts - Yalahar Cemetery Quarter and Okolnir Frost Dragons

c1neast

Skills Only Owner
Reaction score
NeoBot Paladin Scripts

Yalahar Cemetery -1

Braindeath.gif

Good profit, a bit depending on level and server.
Most common mobs are Braindeaths, Banshees and Giant Spiders, so please use this script with judgement of your level, it has to be pretty high.

More information on the cemetery quarter can be found here:
Cemetery Quarter - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Okolnir Frost Dragons

Frost_Dragon.gif

Very good profit, again depending on level and server.
I also have one Okolnir script with Soft Boots re filler.
You will face Frost Dragons and Frost Dragon Hatchlings, so remember to use with judgement.

More information on Okolnir can be found here:
Okolnir - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more

Keep in mind that this script may have flaws I haven't noticed so I recommend not leaving it completely afk for the first hours in order to see that everything is working correctly.

IMPORTANT: I cannot be held responsible for a death that occurred using this script and I am not your personal NeoBot support just because you paid me for my work.

Any question irrelevant to the script can be asked at the NeoBot forum which can be found here:
NeoBot Forums

Price for a single 5€ and both for 7€

PM me

Last edited:
Is this the cemetery thing that throws out obsidian lances and stuff? I love that one. I just have to go a lap with the knight every 45 min or so and pick up the shit the botters throws out :D

Is this the cemetery thing that throws out obsidian lances and stuff? I love that one. I just have to go a lap with the knight every 45 min or so and pick up the shit the botters throws out :D

No it is my own script which I used on my RP before I quit rl. Please stop posting in my thread if you're not interested in buying.

Back