• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladin vs knight

Ocean

Reaction score
Mk, I'm no genius when it comes to these things, but last time i checked paladins were supposed to be better pvpers then knights. Now sure, paladins can run around and block quite well, but they cant block as well as a knight can, and they definitely cant hit as well atm. So id really like someone here to plz explain why paladins do no damage pvp compared 2 knights and ofc mages, and why their strong exori gran con spell hits the exact same as exori con does with more cooldown. thanks.

On the OT were making ATM we Paladins hit much more than Knights.. And Sorcerer's Hit abit more than Druids Because

Pally= Pvper
Knight= Tank
Sorcerer = Pvper
Druid= Support

paladin is like archer tibia just failed it But u must remember what the role to vocations i don't recommend that knight heal 3k easily SELF it need healers -> druids so they can be tankier remember to make sorcerer stronger than druid rossi is 100% right

Back
Top Bottom