• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladin's healing - official thread

Well I'm a 214 ek and I heal about 160-185 with exana mort. 185+750=935. Paladins heal 650 with exura san (at least you said so) and 300 with gsp = 950 heal. And knights run out of mana faster than rps so I think rp's healing is better.

UHP give 1000 HP or so?

Well, Paladin's healing should be higher.

Why?
  • Healing spells formulas are same as Real Tibia
  • EK have better UHP and Exana Mort than RL
  • SDs are stronger than RL

Summary:
  • RP's healing is 50% sucker than EK's healing (in case, where EK have alot more health points!)

Example:
  • 200 RP with 30 magic level heal average 650 HP with exura san - 2x 150 MS don't have anything problem to kill him. To kill EK there will be needed 5 or more person.

Anything more? I don't think so.

Discuss.

thats what spirits are for.. dumass

Well, Paladin's healing should be higher.

Why?
  • Healing spells formulas are same as Real Tibia
  • EK have better UHP and Exana Mort than RL
  • SDs are stronger than RL

Summary:
  • RP's healing is 50% sucker than EK's healing (in case, where EK have alot more health points!)

Example:
  • 200 RP with 30 magic level heal average 650 HP with exura san - 2x 150 MS don't have anything problem to kill him. To kill EK there will be needed 5 or more person.

Anything more? I don't think so.

Discuss.

You can use GSP at the same time while healing with exura san. IF you raise the healing, DECREASE the damage/accuracy of assassin stars a lot. 650~ in pvp as someone mentioned is just nuts.

I dont care about you guys say.
Paladin Its good with good skills xd
Sorcerer's has Mas Flam
Knight Utito tempo / Exori Gran
Druid are Worst cause of the paralyze rune sux xd

Alright, let's give druids a new spell named exevo gran mas mort flam vis kurwa. It will hit over NINE THOUSAND!!11one!, killing everyone instantly.

Now others will complain that the other vocations are underpowered, so we'll raise the HPL (health per level) to 200 for each vocation.

Keep going like this for 10 minutes and voila, an orshabaal OT has been created.

Back