• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladins suck?

ArchAngel96

Reaction score
First of all this is my first ever thread so please bare with me :p. So I just joined shadow cores, I have a level 77 RP. Whenever I watch peoples cast or just look at people around me I don't see any paladins whatsoever and its the same everywhere I go. So I just want to know if I should keep playing this paladin or its a lost cause because if paladins are really bad then I might as well make a sorcerer or a druid. so any reply would be helpful :).

First of all this is my first ever thread so please bare with me :p. So I just joined shadow cores, I have a level 77 RP. Whenever I watch peoples cast or just look at people around me I don't see any paladins whatsoever and its the same everywhere I go. So I just want to know if I should keep playing this paladin or its a lost cause because if paladins are really bad then I might as well make a sorcerer or a druid. so any reply would be helpful :).

Paladins are in my opinion the best alternative if you're a solo hunter. They are quite good at all levels when it comes to hunting solo, and they can be quite usefull in pvp at later lvls. If you're able to shoot from a distance in pvp with utito, ur golden.

Otherwise, if you're a teamhunter or looking for something more easy, go as a mage or ek :)

I think pally sucks before 300 but after u can block loads of mages during war ;) depends alot of ur intensions, is it rpg or war? You know pallys got nice death resistance eq

Magic level and mana regen in this server are high, so there is the reason most of the ppl on this server are druid or sorc because they dont need an insane level to do something in pvp.

Back