• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

paladins underpowered?

ante1337

Reaction score
I main knight on this server but i rly think paladins are way to under powered and some buffs to them whould be nice
since mage got their dmg and heals.
knight got their tankyness, good aoe dmg, and a good execute (exori gran ico)
but since this is a ot everyone got good eq/skills, and thier hits are like 50-350.
They are extremly good solo booses/hunt hard mobs etc,
but knight got the same dmg+ their tankyness and aoe dmg

things you could do, just tought about somthing might not work:
-take away their debuffs on spells, like utito tempo san
-make exori san/exevo mas san stronger

Its hard to make any changes, to much and they will get over powered.
but i hate to see paladins so weak i love to play them

regards
stronktank

yea i do. what so good about them?
why do you think its like only 10% playing them or less?

Well tibia aint about battle, battle is a just a + for tibia
its so much more

(meanwhile a 250 druid and a knight gettind 4kk/h somewhere on the map and paladin gettin 1kk/h cuz noone wants to team hunt with a paladin)

diden't talk about the heals? they are just fine! but if you say the heals are way to op, nerf them.

btw dont reply on this one stupid polack

Ahh so u see, its not the Paladins fault, u just cant play this vocation, so my suggestion is?????? change voc.. Bank? Infinite tbh :D

did you even read? aint playing paladin... and the numbers xp/h was just a number...
take someone else in your guild with infinite money and shit:)

^Not that hard too get cash on this ot either but ok you can still get good exp as a rp lol wether you got cash or not.

paladins and knights are ok, but mages its the problem with that mega sd 400+

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Good hp,healing,cap and hits with nice crossbow... Want more powah? play with ms/ed
Thats how pallys works on real tibia and nothing will be changed. They was made for solo hunts not to do big dmg with aoe or single target spells.

pallys are shit, shit dmg in pvp, nice for solo hunts etc but shit in war, they may tank but 1 combo = headshot

Exori Con, Exori Gran con dmg is lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

omg, dont belive what im reading, paladins are the fucking best vocation for getting spots at war, but obviously you need higher lvl than a EK.

pallys are shit, shit dmg in pvp, nice for solo hunts etc but shit in war, they may tank but 1 combo = headshot

Retard.

Exori Con, Exori Gran con dmg is lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Retard.

Just because you don't know how to play a vocation, doesn't mean it sucks... Btw, gz for not knowing how to play the easiest vocation in tibia..

Back