• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladin's.

UnholyOne

Reaction score
I play a paladin and am a relatively low lvl (173) and would like to question why my vocation's offensive spells scale so bad? The spells I'm speaking of are Exori gran con and Exori san. Both spells do about the same damage. I would just like to know why it is that since gaining them(exori gran con at lvl 90 and exori san at lvl 40) the damage has only increased by about 90. I understand that as a paladin we have a ranged advantage (depending on the weapon) and do a moderate amount of damage with our Auto-Attacks but that's it. Our offensive spells do relatively no damage to monsters or in Pvp and our damage with runes isn't significant either. I don't know about knight's as i haven't played them but you can take either mage classes of the same level as me and they will do a significant more amount of damage than my vocation. And I do realize that "paladins" are more tanky than mages and are prone to live longer in fights but the fact of the matter is, a mage can out heal the damage being done to them with higher-tiered pots and do LARGE amounts of damage at the same time.

That's the truth about paladin vocation.. We don't have anything good when the matter is the Offensive Spells..

I'm Royal Paladin lvl 270 ml 37

Holy spells on Grim Reaper (+10%)
Exevo Mas San average 220~250
Exori San average 150

Neutral monsters:
Exevo Mas San average 198~225
Exori San average 135

Physical spells on Monsters (134 dist)
Exori Gran Con average 120
Exori Con average 70

hey Paladins, give your opinion about that matter! \o

Their spells are weak for the potential of high damage output from their weapon.

http://otland.net/threads/poll-the-paladin.203097/
http://otland.net/threads/discussion-the-paladin.202951/

Attempted to assuage the issue of Paladin's lacking abilities in PVP with a slight tweak.
Does not seem to have any support as the majority of the players cannot grasp the concept,(Thick-skulled ignorance that Paladins are fine as they are.) happily botting their time away on the OP Mages and effortless Knights.

Last edited:
Paladins are fine how they are...in the beginning paladins used to complain about equality...now that they are already equal in terms of power they want MORE.
it´s like woman's demanding something . First you let them vote, secondly you let them work, now you must marry them

They will demand more and more all the time
Especially if they are br´s .

" gibe mi mony plox "
"gibe mi mony plox"
"fry itams plox "

Their spells are weak for the potential of high damage output from their weapon.

http://otland.net/threads/poll-the-paladin.203097/
http://otland.net/threads/discussion-the-paladin.202951/

Attempted to assuage the issue of Paladin's lacking abilities in PVP with a slight tweak.
Does not seem to have any support as the majority of the players cannot grasp the concept,(Thick-skulled ignorance that Paladins are fine as they are.) happily botting their time away on the OP Mages and effortless Knights.

Potential is a pretty loose word. I read the post's you linked and I like the idea of increasing the minimum damage output by a very SMALL margin(Though mixed with Utito tempo san i think the average hit may be a little high). Over the last few days since creating this thread I have found that while i do not deal enough damage to kill any other vocation solo, neither do they. The only way I've seen to kill someone is in groups, while not bad, just takes some of the fun of being a paladin away as most prefer to do their pvp solo(Especially considering that some of the players I cannot solo are much lower than me in level). I can deal with paladins how they are now only because ONE DAY my character will be high enough level, or have good enough skills, to actually fuck someone up. It will just require much more work than say a mage who can just jump on, get lvl 100 really fast and be killing people whenever they feel like it.

If you do achieve that (high level and skill); even so the dependency of Paladins and their weapon falls short of the other vocations as they mainly rely on spells/runes which:

A. Never miss or blocked
B. Have a relatively close min/max
C. Triggered by player at the right moment

thus more reliable.

Yes, teams are preferred to taking out a target, only with a blocker will a Paladin be able to actually do something as they will not be hindered as much by item use exhaust (mainly potions), is safe (therefore they can use Utito Tempo San to the fullest potential), and provide extra (though varying) damage.

Brs, Brs, Brs. In summary they lack intellect for the minimal education of their country. Now why must you use them as an example in the direction of your miseries?

did they tone it yet? that was my main reason for quitting.

i still dont seem to understand why cant they calculate the avg dmg vs faster regeneration like they do to the other vocations?

according to tibia-stats, a paladin with a 100% accuracy and using crystaline arrows should do a min dmg of 40, max dmg of 756 and avg dmg of 398. but obviously in this case the eliminated the avg part.

the current stats is more like this min dmg is 0, max dmg 756 and avg dmg is a random string between 0 and 756 all the way. which is WRONG.

this doesn't increase your MAX dmg, aka a paladin still wont be able to 1 shot you but this will raise the pressure and damage over time.

and pump, please make pvp interesting for paladins again.

That's the truth about paladin vocation.. We don't have anything good when the matter is the Offensive Spells..

I'm Royal Paladin lvl 270 ml 37

Holy spells on Grim Reaper (+10%)
Exevo Mas San average 220~250
Exori San average 150

Neutral monsters:
Exevo Mas San average 198~225
Exori San average 135

Physical spells on Monsters (134 dist)
Exori Gran Con average 120
Exori Con average 70

hey Paladins, give your opinion about that matter! \o

then it's actually not good, since in real im 274 with ml 28 and when I hunt grims i exevo mas san + gfb and as max hit i had like 310~~ ish with mas san, maybe its lowered since in this OT you have 130+ distance wich makes insane hits ;P

Back