• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Paladins

pallys stars suck, sd sucks, mass san is good? OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMG. i can mass san when there is 10 noobs on screen?no.
i can mass san to kill enemy? no.. cuz i will pwn my team too. so i am doing same damage to my team and him, and not hitting more then 200 wit star. ROXROXROX And, if they stair hop and u are ontop of them, you cannot hit them.
I dont know what skills you have but my pally hits on frost dragons like 100-300 sometimes over 400
and i ahve seen a 180~ pala at frosts who hitted a 500 hit
btw my pala got 99 distance fighting

:'((( I want my 100 back !!!

I mean items you can't get in the server..

||||||||

Sds don't hit a shit..

I hope you are talking about the same server as the rest of us? How can 350~ damage pvp with a lvl 120 elder not be enough sd power?

I hope you are talking about the same server as the rest of us? How can 350~ damage pvp with a lvl 120 elder not be enough sd power?

atm sorc and ed are very imbalanced
ed can do nearly all spelsl that the ms and he also got healing
well ue and gran hur hit take more mana and they got lux but ice damage is more important then fire

but CIP is going for the "Armaggeddon" spell (Death Damage UE) [it will deal like 25% more then Hell's core ON PLAYERS... but about 50 or 100% more mana xD)
he will be released at about 8.6,8.7,8.8
there will be a big "quest" to get this spell... they try to make tibia more "historical" a friend of my uncle is working at CIP but he didnt tell me more because he thinks he said enough and he shouldnt say anything ;)

Well, you'll see when the time has come ;)
If you don't believe, do it. But please don't comment or flame,cry, etc and DONT PM me xD i hate pms

well ue and gran hur hit take more mana and they got lux but ice damage is more important then fire

but cip is going for the "armaggeddon" spell (death damage ue) [it will deal like 25% more then hell's core on players... But about 50 or 100% more mana xd)
there will be a big "quest" to get this spell... They try to make tibia more "historical" a friend of my uncle is working at cip but he didnt tell me more because he thinks he said enough and he shouldnt say anything ;)

well, you'll see when the time has come ;)
if you don't believe, do it. But please don't comment or flame,cry, etc and dont pm me xd i hate pms

haha

but CIP is going for the "Armaggeddon" spell (Death Damage UE) [it will deal like 25% more then Hell's core ON PLAYERS... but about 50 or 100% more mana xD)
there will be a big "quest" to get this spell... they try to make tibia more "historical" a friend of my uncle is working at CIP but he didnt tell me more because he thinks he said enough and he shouldnt say anything ;)

Well, you'll see when the time has come ;)
If you don't believe, do it. But please don't comment or flame,cry, etc and DONT PM me xD i hate pms

I am very well aware that the mages is not that balanced. Just like in real tibia druids have all the advantages of a sorc and all of the advantages of a druid.

I wont comment on that new spell you are talking about since I dont know anything about it. And I dont know if you know anything about it either.

Well, it's not sure IF they will do that and when.
But it's nearly the same situation like yalahar here.
They are thinking about giving Mages their old UE back, but throught the elemental damage system the damage will be Physical or Death and they are very sure to make it death damage. They don't want to name it "Ultimate Explosion" so it will probably named "Armaggedon". It's party of "Tibia History". That's why the highest room in Edron Academy is free, so no1 is there (Once there was Ferumbras teaching the Armaggedon spell. bla bla bla...) If i write now more you will all laugh and spam etc. But if you are intrested you can look on Tibia.com or Tibia.wikia.com and search there for armaggedon spell ;)

i think that knights should heal around 2k hp and aswell like have a spell which makes the damage of like 1,2k hp..

Sign if ur with me

Signed

Back