• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paladins

I like paladins because of long distance but have to train alot like knights but they are awsome when they have good skills.

Well now in the update pallies rock when they get stronger but personally I refrain from using them because I love the knights the best... Knight -> Sorc -> Pally... I only use druids for UH.

Well, after the update making the enchanted spears stopped that drain a bit ;)

I think Paladins are powerfull and they can kill much better monsters than knights, druid and sorcerers. Paladins need to run. I think after the Summer Update 2007r Paladins are the most powerfull vocations in Tibia ;pp. Before paladins used arrows and bolts now everybody use spears and stars ;pp

rx2royal said:
I think Paladins are powerfull and they can kill much better monsters than knights, druid and sorcerers. Paladins need to run. I think after the Summer Update 2007r Paladins are the most powerfull vocations in Tibia ;pp. Before paladins used arrows and bolts now everybody use spears and stars ;pp

Yea thats true, Paladins are probably going to be made weaker in the Christmas update and then everyone who made one for the summer update will get pissed off :rolleyes:

Revoltz said:
Paladins had already had their time...

Nope, always had the knight problem, now we're actually able to kill knights :cool:

Druids need a buff though, but Paladins as far as I can see, we are pretty evened out now :)

My friend is a level 30 pally and i can still kill him with my lvl 21 knight...

Back