• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pan - Chase? (post deleted, again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortera Global

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
My last topic in Job section was deleted for no correct reason. After I complained about spamming in my job thread to @Don Daniello he deleted it claiming that I was selling free resourcers, but that's not true, the Stripe API exists but it's not just copy, paste and sell it, it requires a lot of knowledge to integrate, adapt, check security, test, etc. That service would help a lot of people who would be looking for alternatives to paypal and I was offering for people like this this this this this this and others. An situation (that was never deleted) here < this one is converting existing resourcers/websites to another websites, if that were the case, wouldn't it be prohibited? But we know that converting/integrating, etc is not prohibited, it seems like it's just me and maybe some others who are afraid to complain.

I just wanted to know if it's some kind of persecution xD or if it's really forbidden to offer integration of something. Because this is the second time they do this kind of thing with me, the first time they blocked the account and after I complained they removed the ban.

Not that I care about it, cuz it doesn't make any difference in my life I don't need anything from here, but I'm curious about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
My last topic in Job section was deleted for no correct reason. After I complained about spamming in my job thread to @Don Daniello he deleted it claiming that I was selling free resourcers, but that's not true, the Stripe API exists but it's not just copy, paste and sell it, it requires a lot of knowledge to integrate, adapt, check security, test, etc. That service would help a lot of people who would be looking for alternatives to paypal and I was offering for people like this this this this this this and others. An situation (that was never deleted) here < this one is converting existing resourcers/websites to another websites, if that were the case, wouldn't it be prohibited? But we know that converting/integrating, etc is not prohibited, it seems like it's just me and maybe some others who are afraid to complain.

My post was:
Code:
Hi,
Paypal has a huge weakness in the dispute system such as allowing customers to open disputes of up to 6 months and other problems!
This one is for you who are looking for alternatives to paypal, I've been offering Stripe integration service, it will work 100% for Gesior Acc and possibly on other platforms with few adaptations.

Easy usage:
* The customer doesn't need a stripe account to pay, he just needs a credit card.
* Its automatic (customer pay and receive coins when approved)

There are several ways to integrate, I will deliver the service my way, functional and secure.
I can integrate via anydesk or if you have basic knowledge I can sent edited files and you integrate yourself, just change the settings.

A stripe account is required Stripe

Interested? my discord is: AdM#3016

I just wanted to know if it's some kind of persecution xD or if it's really forbidden to offer integration of something. Because this is the second time they do this kind of thing with me, the first time they blocked the account and after I complained they removed the ban.

Not that I care about it, cuz it doesn't make any difference in my life I don't need anything from here, but I'm curious about it.
My advice is, if you want to earn go and learn NodeJS, React, Gitflow, Kubernate, Dockers, etc.
There is no reason to stay stucked in this small community trying to earn cash offering services, fighting against admins losing your time looking at x threads and begging for open a thread when you can do whatever you want with the knowledge that i pointed out already.

But you are selling your script that uses Stripe API. You have probably made MyAAC/ZnoteAAC copy-paste ready code and that's what you are selling.

if you think i dont like you, you are correct.

This changes a total of 0 in my life. Get in line HAHA
Post automatically merged:

But you are selling your script that uses Stripe API. You have probably made MyAAC/ZnoteAAC copy-paste ready code and that's what you are selling.

Yes, make sense but I want to offer that particular service, I don't want to do others (I don't even have time to do quests in my own ot), I just found it interesting to offer the one I looked for for months before I managed to do it.

⛔ It is strictly forbidden to buy or sell OpenTibia resources on OTLand. ⛔
So don't do it here. If you want to sell OpenTibia resources, do it somewhere else where that is allowed. 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back