• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pandora ATS - Recruit

Nirky

Reaction score
semttuloonjt.png

divider_i_by_rbsrdesigns-d353f7e.png

Introduction
Pandora ATS, is a server with a custom map, low rates, and our priority is fun and gameplay of players, with a lot of RPG. As all RPG games, the game will be based on achivements of players! The server will be moved, and no one will stay quiet, all the time the players have some misson, task or quest to do. Some of them with long duration, and of course, it will be optional.
divisor2.png

Objective
Our objective, is to create a server with a lot of RPG, where player can chose betwen complete the missions of his kingom, fight against the oponent kingdom, fight against monsters or just help some citizens in some quests!
divisor2.png

History
Pandora - The history behind the war
Long time ago, the kingdom of mens was amazed by the power of dragons. They wanted all of the treasure won by them, and offerings of 10 travels per week, beyond 10 heads of cattle per day. The city that won't or refuse to pay these tributes, was destroyed by the flame of Dragons. Thired of being abused by the power of Dragons, both kingdoms was forced to be allied to destroy the dragons to bring back the peace to their kingdoms. After years of battles and a lot of death, the human race won the war and the peace came back. But just for a short time. The dragons stole the treasures and the cattle of both kingdoms. The Kingdoms wanted their treasures back. But, how could they prove from who was that treasure? How would be made the division? A new war was started to know how's the real owner of the treasure. The legend tells that the treasure still at the Dragon's Island, and the old people say that they're some dragons there! They don't atack the kingdoms, because they lost their forces. The dragons just defend the treasure already won. The North Kindgom and the South Kingdom, offers a free travel to the warriors how want to take the treause back. The King pay a good reward who brings back the treasure.

To be continued...
divisor2.png

Systems

[-]War for the stone, to control the entrance and exit of the quantity of treause, the dragons create an incredible security system, where's the chest can be opened just 1 time per day, only by 1 person. When the chest is closed, the chest will be locked till the sunrise (server save). There has 100 stones inside that chest, those stones are called Dragon Eyes. Each stone, weighs around 400 oz. They can't be droped to the ground or traded. The player who won that stone, must bring it to the King of his Kingdom. When he gave the stone to the King of their Kingdom, the count of his Kingdom up to "1" (or "2"... or "3"... and so on...). If player dies, the stone disapear and no one Kingdom win points. When all the treasure was took, the Kingdom with more points, won the reward.

[-]Refinement, the player could refine his weapon to won some extra atributes. Example: Armor (def: 10) --> Armor +1 (def: 10) [+10% HP]

[-]Plantation, the player must plant to take some fruits, flowers and grass to create some potions, and food.

[-]Mining, it works with reginement system, with will be mined some stones, each one with different atributes of others. If the stone is rare, the better will be the atribute.

[-]Lumberjack, the archer can cut some trees to create his own ammunition, maximizing profits, or just for sell.

[-]Critical Hit, a player with some weapons, can take some critical hits, when it happens, the player recives 8~10% of HP and gives a stronger hit.

[-]Traveling Boats, these boats will be used to take the players to the hunting area, new islands and maybe to the rival kingdom (how knows?).

[-]Nation is a Kingdom, The players, after leaving tutorial island, they can chose betwen North Kingdom or South Kingom.

[-]Rain, just a simple rainning system.

[-]Task,
task system already working.
divisor2.png

Classes
[-]Mage -> Wizard/Cleric --> Necromancer / Priest
[-]Archer -> Shooter/Scout --> Elite Shooter / Royal Scout
[-]Warrior -> Slayer/Knight--> Barbarian / Paladin

Showoff

Click the link bellow to check our Showoff

http://otland.net/f57/pandora-ats-showoff-161730/#post1557956

divisor2.png

Team
Administrator: [Psykee].
Scripters/Programmers: [Antharaz],
[Free Slot], [Free Slot].
Spriters: [Free Slot], [Free Slot], [Free Slot].
Mappers: [Psykee], [Pharma]
Web Master/Design: [Psykee],
RPG Maker: [Matt],
divisor2.png

Scripters/Programmers, please apply! We need you!

Last edited:
Screen looking great, mining <3 interesting.
I can help with account maker logo, forum logo if you want.

#Van Helsing if you did make your avatar then you are low in photoshop and you aren't artist.

Quite nice presentation. Good luck with your server! I have one question - why your name is not mentioned under "Team" section? :p

Hello, maybe i can't speak english very good but i'm middle good programist ;D
I can good, very good C++, Lua and more :) Here i'm not so activity but in polish tibia forum i am :)
If you wanna me in your team msg me PM and i will give u what i can :)

@Arkam

I'll contact you, thanks! ;)

@sn4ake

If we got profit, all of the profit will be used in server, to upgrade host, to buy some features for server if we had to do that... And things like that.
We won't get profit to pay our team :( Sorry.

@Anoxi

Yes, I saw it now.
We're not looking for Community Managers, sorry.

We seriously need scripters/programmers ...

Back