• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pandora Radio

VenoXx

Reaction score
A friend of mine recently moved to Los Angeles, California. When he got back to visit friends and relatives a few weeks ago, he mentioned Pandora Radio. I never heard of it but I thought it would be cool to try it out.
Once I entered the site I was suprised by the following message:
We are deeply, deeply sorry to say that due to licensing constraints, we can no longer allow access to Pandora for listeners located outside of the U.S.

Now I was wondering if there is any way to bypass this cause from what I've heard it's the best internet radio. If you know any other internet radio simular to Pandora without song limits, let me know as well.

tl;dr
Want to use Pandora Radio outside of the U.S, if you know any other radio such as Pandora, let me know as well.

A friend of mine recently moved to Los Angeles, California. When he got back to visit friends and relatives a few weeks ago, he mentioned Pandora Radio. I never heard of it but I thought it would be cool to try it out.
Once I entered the site I was suprised by the following message:

Now I was wondering if there is any way to bypass this cause from what I've heard it's the best internet radio. If you know any other internet radio simular to Pandora without song limits, let me know as well.

tl;dr
Want to use Pandora Radio outside of the U.S, if you know any other radio such as Pandora, let me know as well.

Internet proxy.

Back