• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Pandora RPG

Bibo

Pandora RPG Owner
Reaction score
Hello there OtLand forum users !

Here is spoken an announcement for the people who want to work on a new Tibia 'RPG' server called 'Pandora'.
'Pandora' is a brand new server with very good idea's to be one of the better Tibia 'RPG' servers.

At the moment just me, Bibo, leads the project under the name of 'Project Manager'.
Maybe I do need a second 'Project Manager' later on.

But as first I should set-up a team to make this project possible.
At this moment I haven't got a way of paying for your works, but these 3 open positions will gain a status of Community Manager and/or Gamemaster.

Here will follow a list of open positions:
*Hoster(1/1)
Bibo, me will host this project and lead this project the most.
*Lua scripter(1/2)
A lua scripter should be eligible to make decent scripts what is according to 'RPG' servers.
*Webdesigner(0/1)
A webdesigner will have to take care for the whole website, adding new functions (if needed), the layout etc...
*Mapper(1/2)
A mapper will do the things that he used to do, MAPPING.

If you do like to send a application for one of those positions feel free to PM me or use this thread, when using this thread please use this format:
Code:
Name:
*Where your applying for:
*Experience according to your applied position(s):

[I]The lines with the * in the front are required lines to fill in.[/I]

Thanks for your time, only post positive feedback thats the only feedback that will be tolerated.

Btw, you can contact me via PM, Skype or Messenger;
*Messeger : [email protected]

Best regard,

Pandora RPG staff
Bibo 'Project Manger'

Last edited:
Accidently posted twice the same.
That's why I've editted this post.

Ah, totally forgot to tell u about the server rates and stuff, here will follow up a list:

We will use the 8.6 protocol.

*Experience stages
9-20 <50x>
21-50 <30x>
51-80 <20x>
81-100 <10x>
101-150 <5x>
151+ <3x>

*Skill and magic rate
Skills <13x>
Magic <5x>
Loot <2x>
Spawn <2x>

There will be a account manager in- & out-game.

Best regards,

Pandora RPG Staff
Bibo 'Project Manager'

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh why not.. :
Nickname: Dark 199 or Silence
Where your applying for:Mapper
Experience according to your applied position: I've mapped for many OTS but a lot of of them became failures.. and some of my mapping is on my profile in a album

Eh why not.. :
Nickname: Dark 199 or Silence
Where your applying for:Mapper
Experience according to your applied position: I've mapped for many OTS but a lot of of them became failures.. and some of my mapping is on my profile in a album

Can you give any picture's of your work in here ? Or send me via PM ?

Isn't there a server named Pandora already? Not too sure.

As far I know there is not a server called Pandora.
And there there isn't any privileges according to this name.

Pandora is a city in the game 'Aion'.
I just like the name so it is possible that there are more servers called like this, just to let you know.

So what? Does that give "the server you know called pandora" copyright on all pandora named servers or something?
Hey Mr.Fail troll, I was just stating something, did I ever say that name was copyrighted or they can't use it? NO. So go back to your cave now, thank you.

Hey Mr.Fail troll, I was just stating something, did I ever say that name was copyrighted or they can't use it? NO. So go back to your cave now, thank you.
Wait, what? Did you even bother to read what @down just said? Guess not, too busy trolling eh? :thumbup:
As far I know there is not a server called Pandora.
And there there isn't any privileges according to this name.

Pandora is a city in the game 'Aion'.
I just like the name so it is possible that there are more servers called like this, just to let you know.

Please stick to topic, I am trying to get a quite serious team who have fun and want to work on a tibia otserver beside there normal work, like I do.

Back