• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pangeria - 10.00/12.00 Discussion Topic

Thank you for your opinions, we really take all of them in to heart. Next informations about server!

Global Arena
Global Arena is currently consisted by 4 maps on which every player may join! It'll be opened on specific days & hours (you'll find detailed informations about it on our website very soon, we are currently preparing those pages). To get in to the Global Arena just speak with Captain of specific cities about global arena. List of the cities from which you may get in to the arena: Edron, Darashia, Liberty Bay and Carlin. Additionaly, you can also use mystic flame, the same which you are using to get in to the training room.

Settings
1. Maximum of 30 players from each guild may join.
2. AOE spells / runes has their damage reduced.
3. Death penalty is same as on server, so death on global arena means death in-game.
4. Supreme Health Potions, Ultimate Mana Potions or Ultimate Spirit Potions gives same amount of their lower versions. That means supreme health potions gives same amount of mana/health as ultimate health potion, ultimate mana potions gives same amount of mana as great mana potion and ultimate spirit potion gives same amount of mana/health as great spirit potion.
5. Equipment gives 50% of their damage abilities (excluding amulets and rings)

Finally, we are able to publish multiplies that we decided to be applied in to our server.

Skill Stages

From SkillTo SkillMultiplier
05020x
518016x
819012x
911008x
101-6x

Magic Rates

From MagicTo MagicMultiplier
05012x
516510x
66708x
71807x
81856x
86905x
911104x
111-3x

Last edited:
Rokerowsky

JoinedOct 22, 2019Messages 1

Fulgo

Sq Vz

JoinedOct 20, 2019Messages 14

Vezivek1

JoinedOct 23, 2019Messages 1

Rokerowsky

Fulgo

lol, is this wearespoof?

Last edited:
Rokerowsky

Fulgo

lol, is this wearespoof?
No, it's not. We just asked a teams which we worked with to create accounts here and speak with the rest of people about the server, is this something wrong? Most of war improve ideas came from these teams, so we thought it'll be best idea to get them here so they may speak about these ideas with the rest, so players interested will be able to understand every single aspect of their ideas.

Looks really good, but people will stuck at level 250(since u dont lose exp in arena), at least i will..

Looks really good, but people will stuck at level 250(since u dont lose exp in arena), at least i will..

But the problem of losing experience is that is impossible to balance and if you put everyone at the same level in war, people which have more level ingame will not receive bonus for his level in war. Then why people will take level if it doesnt matter you level ingame? People will stay at 250 by this logic.

Anyway you will have global arena which is the same of arena in a big interconnected and hardcore map with the same rules and open for every guild to fight together. Here you will have the same level as the normal server and you will lose exp if you die, like in the normal server.

But the problem of losing experience is that is impossible to balance and if you put everyone at the same level in war, people which have more level ingame will not receive bonus for his level in war. Then why people will take level if it doesnt matter you level ingame? People will stay at 250 by this logic.

Anyway you will have global arena which is the same of arena in a big interconnected and hardcore map with the same rules and open for every guild to fight together. Here you will have the same level as the normal server and you will lose exp if you die, like in the normal server.
okay you have all the reason

People won't use global arena, since there won't be more than 2 guilds to fight (maybe even 1). So people will only fight in arena (guild vs guild)

People won't use global arena, since there won't be more than 2 guilds to fight (maybe even 1). So people will only fight in arena (guild vs guild)

At the moment there is 5 guild confirmed and like another 5 which almost for sure will play. We didnt count people from other continent or another teams outside otserv. Mem, maybe you can put all realistic people together and make a team enought to play into arena (15 players). You will like this server.

At the moment there is 5 guild confirmed and like another 5 which almost for sure will play. We didnt count people from other continent or another teams outside otserv. Mem, maybe you can put all realistic people together and make a team enought to play into arena (15 players). You will like this server.
5 teams 😻😻😻😻 cant wait for the ot launch, no tibia auto 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 it will be the server for everyone 😍😍😍😍😍😍

Last edited:
that is what any GM or a member of the staff would say to attract more people in to ot, but i dont believe it until i see the 5 teams inside the ot :)

Vezivek1

JoinedOct 23, 2019

LOL @Pangeria you are just creaing new accounts and talking to yourself just to bump your thread.

Hope a moderator delete this shit

Rokerowsky

Fulgo

Sq Vz

JoinedOct 20, 2019Messages 14

Vezivek1

JoinedOct 23, 2019Messages 1

Rokerowsky

Fulgo

smooths

JoinedOct 23, 2019Messages1

lroid

MattiTibia

lol, is this wearespoof?
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

noone going to play ots in 2019 :) what 5 teams will play? tell me ATLEAST 10 players from each team please

Dont talk me about things probably you dont know.
Many teams is gonna make reload and play, if you dont want play on start because you prefer fight in furia/duna or whatever just keep there but i feel we both know that if everyone will back like it will soon or later you will come this server.

I can tell you exacly names from old teams that are gonna play:
1.Mitch/Navid/Skeon are gonna make a team
2. Hakan/Gazman/Murat are gonna make other team
3.Everlast is gonna make team
4. Marcin will make team
5. I will make team
6/7/8. Gonna be smaller teams from other spanish, swedish,polish,american teams. Like Flawless, Dey,HSK maybe Blure
Also if ot is gonna have good ping, like we all know that will happen are gonna come some big teams from south america when they see it.
10. Veziv you will come when you see this ot, this wars. You're just addicted to this game and you love to fight so dont lie to me, and better dont lie yourseflt about that you wont come.
Also didnt still spoke any leader from south america, when i talk with them maybe they will.

Back