• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pangeria - 10.00/12.00 Discussion Topic

I've been reading alot of posts here & that is related to that words i said before. If you guys have been working on this OT for a long time, Why not just make it good first time. I'm sure that this OT will die in 1 week. Make it to only 12 client and get the real players here instead of botters. 60% of the players online using 24/7 bot right now

Thats the whole point from this server, not everybody have time to exp manual, you bot for exp and cash and fight without..

So spoofing is up chars are already made. I found 11 more chars similar to this. @GOD Wille how you explain this? Oh i forgot you got ban

89kk exp = 177lvl

9DjjpAG.png

8Xa1wFF.png

obt7jPt.png

jAFS1WN.png

Last edited:
all servers of this loser should be removed and blocked from here. at every turn cheating with an online counter

kasteria, pangeria, xavato, evolera, eloth, dedots, szklaneria, szlugernia (...)
@xinn finally tidy it up and remove its shit servers forever

Thanks.

Last edited:
Total 1385 players were online xDD just delete that topic frtom otland also realesta should be deleted too

Total 1430 players were online on Pangeria in last 24 hours.
Additionally on the server are 3 spectators at 11 casts.

650 ppl 8 lvl XD
13lvl - 51 XD
9lvl - 73 XD

Last edited:
Whats your problem? 1430 players were online in last 24 hours, on some servers it may be even 5000 players.

The fact other servers take advantage of spoofing players does not mean you should do it as well. I know that you will not acknowledge that you are spoofing fake players and it's sad, so keep pretending like you have 1200 players online at 05:00 Central European Summer Time but everyone knows what is the truth.

Just a reminder, when your server started, between 18:00 and 18:05, there were only 30 players online upon launch (anyone who was there can bear out), but a few minutes later there were over 200 players online each minute, curious, eh?

I hope you also get banned as your "previous owner" had it. Lucky for you, Gesior can vouch for your server but it's sad to see someone with that nice reputation has good things to say towards this crap and corrupted "developers".

So far it seems like the OT i've been searching for, but.
I do have some adjustments to suggest, just ingame stuff

why people play here?
last edition gm dont care about bug abuse.

Back