• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ParadiseOT [HighEXP] Fun/PvP

Amiroslo

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,
My OT is a High EXP OT.
To be honest. I used around 40 MC Characters to Reach 80Players :S
I Know thats bad so i stopped them all. Now i have around 30-40 players XD
Well I don't really know what should i improve my ot so people likes it.
I want it a HIIIGH EXP with Reborns but i want it Unique too. I want people to enjoy the OT.
I'm a serious owner who seriously cares about his OT and his players. I made this ot from long time ago. Now I improved it. I'm trying my best to make it a good ot where people would like to play it.
Quests isnt so easy. There are some easy quest, Medium and Hard one. Some you need team and some you need Level or reborns, Some you can Solo and some not.
There are Hunting spawns for your level and you learn new spells at different reborns. You can earn donation items from the game, events and so on. You can donate to get them. There are vip and hunts and houses and towns and many more things. The HP&Mana runes are balanced not 99999999. but its good for the EXP. I tried to balance the vocations and they are custom. I made my own custom spells. The map is new i just used the main city, hunt room, quest room from a guy. I can still edit it tho. I want you to try the game out and tell me what should i add, what should i fix and how can i imrove it :)

Thank you for wasting some of your time to read this :)
Regards~// Amiroslo

What about adding a CTF ,Zombie event?
Zombie event reward: 5 coins (w/e u use for example: gold ingots) and a exp scroll that gives 1,000 levels
CTF reward: 1 exp scroll to each person on team and 5 gold ingots too :p
this things would make the ot much funny so ppls can enjoy it :p

Regards,
Sacred Anlyest

Well i tried to find a working zombie and ctf events, all was bugged and failed.
Thats why im searching for a scripter :D

There is one realsed by PhoOwned on resources forum! with command /zombiestart
Its a good one or search a scripter to script you a automatic one and also a automatic CTF! :D

Regards,
Sacred Anlyest

yeh, thats what im searching for, cuz i got alot of things to do if i have a scripter :p

Bump
+ I found someone to help me.
We will make the ot 8.6, mount quests for vip and non vip, we will make new unique items, u can get them by bosses or fishing, when u fish u fish a monster and those monsters drops rare loot. we will make custom client with custom buttons and sounds
and i thought about adding BLACK JACK ;) You win a lot of nice things :D

35n2bsm.png

Well i tried to find a working zombie and ctf events, all was bugged and failed.
Thats why im searching for a scripter :D

Ask Colandus - He made the best CTF and Team Deathmatch Event and CS things like no one can do =) give a chance and ask.

Back