• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paradox Tower (Ghoul part) + PoI Grave

Zikerus

Nutria Developer
Reaction score
Hello, I've been trying to make the paradox quest and I've got a problem - the tile doesn't react on the crate box but it does on ghoul.

That's what has to be done.
The next room will have a Ghoul behind some Magic Walls. Flip the switch and a crate will appear with the ghoul. Wait until the ghoul pushes the box into the north-west corner of his area, and a ladder will appear. Go up the ladder before the ghoul moves the box again.

I ain't got the script because I deleted it ;d

Another question is about PoI entrance, I've been looking for Rl Tibia PoI entrance, but I can't find it.

#paradox
Code:
function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, pos)
	if moveitem.itemid == 1739 then  	
		doCreateItem(1386, 1, {x=32478, y=31904, z=5})
	end
end

function onRemoveItem(moveitem, tileitem, pos)
		doRemoveItem(getTileItemById({x=32478, y=31904, z=5}, 1386).uid)
	end
end
movements.xml
Code:
	<movevent type="AddItem" tileitem="1" unique="10000" event="script" value="script.lua"/>
	<movevent type="RemoveItem" tileitem="1" unique="10000" event="script" value="script.lua"/>

#paradox
Code:
function onAddItem(moveitem, tileitem, pos)
		doCreateItem(1386, 1, {x=32478, y=31904, z=5})
	end
end

function onRemoveItem(moveitem, tileitem, pos)
		doRemoveItem(getTileItemById({x=32478, y=31904, z=5}, 1386).uid)
	end
end
movements.xml
Code:
	<movevent type="AddItem" tileitem="1" unique="10000" event="script" value="script.lua"/>
	<movevent type="RemoveItem" tileitem="1" unique="10000" event="script" value="script.lua"/>

cheers m8 : )

I'm still w8ing for the script for PoI grave entrance, I've seen it here around but can't find it using search ; <

I made one for fluid containers script, but if you want this to work exactly as Cipsoft made it, you'll have to use onAddItem
(it's possible to kill a summoned monster on top of the gravestone, and the player infront of it would get teleported).

Back