• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paralyze

akabaka

Reaction score
paralyze is so ridiculous on this OT...am i the only one who thinks this?

I dont know the motive, but this happen with me too... a guy paralyzed me, and i use spells and spells and the paralyze didnt go away... is something wrong with this paralyze, sometimes leaves with the spell, sometimes dont.

macm8894 +1, this happened to me today, i was using utani gran hur and it didnt leave, i used arround 20 times...then i used exura and it left

para its fine its not to hard!! just make exura gran and its work fine

yeah... but sometimes, even using exura gran the paralyze dont go away...

lol good logic, exura gran (healing spell) makes it go away but utani gran hur / utani hur (HASTE spell) won't? creatures paralyze is fine, but its just the paralyze rune that sometimes doesn't go away at all

Im pretty sure this is just a problem with bots, If you do it manually it will cure the paralyze properly

I dont have magebot key... so im playing manualy, im not posting here to create caos, the problem is a fact, sometimes the paralyze GO, sometimes DONT, doenst metter the spell used, haste, strong haste, utani tempo hur, utamo tempo san, exura, exura gran, exura vita, exura sio, exura ico, exura gran ico, exura san, exura gran san... DOENST METTER THE SPELL, when this happen, doenst metter how many times u spam the spell, the spell was used, but the paralyze dont go away...

i don't bot either, your simply ignorant if you think 100% of the people who play bots...

cry is free. Its good solution for antu paralyze bots here so dont change it

WHAT THE FUCK? DONT HCNAGE? WHAT IS UR FUCKING PROBLEM?

Unstoppable[100x35]Oss (search this video in forum, is from Shadowscore .ttm) in 32:00 minutes, start watching the knight paralyzed, using 90342382948320989 utani tempo hur and didnt go away, what is wrong with you? DONT CHANGE IT? Keep bugged, to the people continue to die over and over again because a fuck up bugged? I started player here like 1 weak, and i didnt saw one single member from Staff fixing this stupids bugs or helping anyone, if this continue, i will bring my team to shadowscore back again, continue just watching, and lunarforce will be a server with 60 members, with only members from Hive Revolution will continue botting and a few low levels trying to do something in the server, congratulations to fuck up this server.

Paralyze won't be instantly cured if you are between two tiles. If you try to cure it while moving, it won't actually be cured until you have landed on the destination tile. You have to stand still and cure it to not be affected.

Back