• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Parandia-REAL is looking out for staff!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Guys,
soon the Parandia-REAL Project will be published!

There are about 2-3 weeks left, to let the team fixing the last few bugs/errors , before coming up with this great server!

What we have:

A full Global Tibia Map, including full Zao... NO BUGS AT ALL!
All new spells with their cooldown and balanced as they should be!

fullmap.png

More screens are coming hopefully soon :D

We also got WOE, and regular War-System.

We got an optimized stable 8.70-8.71 Server!

All Mounts working as in real tibia.

All the new monsters with their regular loot and attributes.

Almost all Quests are working 100%

THERE WON'T BE ANY OVERPOWERED DONATIONS!

The first 2 weeks uptime there won't be any donations at all!

Server will be hosted by one of the best german hosting companies with 99,9% uptime, NO LAAGS! AND GREAT FUN!

What are we looking for:

Storywriter: 0/2

Inspired mappers, who can imagine new, epic and playable areas... : 0/3

Mappers-Bugfixers : 0/2

Server Staff :

We need about:

2 gms: Noone will get GM as his first position, you start as a tutor.

3-6 Tutors, to help our players as fast as we can.

ALL STAFF MEMBERS SHOULD AT LEAST SPEAK good english, and 1-2 other languages. (for example we need rly hard someone, who can speak polish/swedish/brazil/spain...)

Kind Regards,

Damon

LEADER OF

e163c4e951ea740f560652bcafd14b8d.gif

Since there is no artist section in here or anything concern about it, i would love to apply as a GM ;)
NAme(game):Uchihasasukee
Languages: I speak AME-English only, a little Portuguese, and a little arabic.
Why should you pick me?:Im really friendly my intention is to help people taking care of them, i will report any bug that i encounter, im active 8-5hrs a day.
Experience:I played tibia around 5 years ,3 years roughly cause i find tibia is fun.and i master the game.
What Advantages Do I have?:Well as i stated above i would love to help the server and also i have the power of an artist, i could make you headers,wallpapers,signatures.

if you want me part of your team pm me please :), i would love to help this server out :) ill pm you my email, or even if you got skype even better.

okay, i will msg u as soon as i have time :D

@Flash Mike:
what experience do you have? what can you do for this project?

@Mohzus: yeah! so far... but there will come new, epic islands, features, and edits, so that you will love playing on it :)

ye, just tell me something bout you and you maybee start as a tutor and can get higher..

Name: Norse
Languages: I speak English, Swedish,Arabic and a bit of Germany.
Why should you pick me: Im experienced as a GM and i know what to do, Helping people if they got trouble with something, Always have Help-Channel open. If someone got a bug its going to be reported to the Adminstrator immeditly. I'm active everyday for like 8-10hours.
Experience:I've been playing tibia for around 7-8years. Been hosting my own OTS.

we are still looking out for staff, but our server is now 8.60 and online, if you still want to be staff, just message me :)

Our new server:

Klick!

A full Global Tibia Map, including full Zao... NO BUGS AT ALL!
All Mounts working as in real tibia.
All the new monsters with their regular loot and attributes.

There were some factors I had to react at,

No bugs at all? That is impossible, every server has some kind of bug and considering you are using a real tibia based server, you are either using Thunderion or any other downloadable server, which means I can name thousands of bugs in those server packs.

All mounts and all new monsters, then I suppose you could share the statistics of those monsters? Because there are still monsters now, that none has engaged.

But if the information is correct, I wish you the very best of luck!

i can wil be the Bugfix map + and tutor, I'm well into a story that I probably can make one's quest, I map 7 years so have some experience but im first only on otfans but i saw this site. I have Messenger: [email protected] so you can add me if you're interested

Back