• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paranormal Activity

I actually feel sorry for the people who think these movies are real or based on a real story.

the say the story is real based the found the boyfriend dead but never found the girl :/

I actuelly saw the blair witch project and didn't believe in it well, now this movie i saw different endings.. but no No blievement's in it either. I just asked because, they say its based on a true story well, can't say it isnt or it is.. since i don't know.
I think personally that the blair witch project is a bit more realistic.. and a way scarier then "Paranormal Activity" lol

In the latest news they catched those guys who made the movie in Hawai, they weren't dead, they jailed them for life, and they made 80$ MILION US DOLLARS and the movie costed them 15,000$ dollars..

THEY FAILED.

Back