• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paranormal Activity

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Damn.. i didn't went to the cinema this friday and missed the movie so i watched it online
Watch qfn prnrmltvty flv
Damn im so sorry for that guy micah he got stabbed by his girlfriend lol.. and that ghost what ever it was.. damn, i got scared at the last part's but do you think is it true?
If yes post your opinion, if not do the same:thumbup:

i started to laugh when she was draged by the demon, the movie was boring :/

2/10 from me..

why 2? well it was damn funny when she got draged by the demon XDD

i started to laugh when she was draged by the demon, the movie was boring :/

2/10 from me..

why 2? well it was damn funny when she got draged by the demon XDD

Well yea it was a bit funny.. but i can't understand why the fuck did her boyfriend had to die i mean she was screamin downstairs and he wanted to help her and bum knife in the stumich.. well, and then she came up with the knife all in blood and sitted like a freak for 19 hours lool

Well yea it was a bit funny.. but i can't understand why the fuck did her boyfriend had to die i mean she was screamin downstairs and he wanted to help her and bum knife in the stumich.. well, and then she came up with the knife all in blood and sitted like a freak for 19 hours lool

it wasent her killing him, it was the demon inside her

Ye it isn't that scary but the last parts were friggin to me i was like listening to music (stoped the movie) and the music were almost to the max boofer and everything :D and after i listened to some i turned the movie on again and it screamed the shit outa me lol
well is it real or not i want answers lol

every1 got their own opinions.. would be stupid that were the only ones on this planet besides animals lOl

It's real, but it didn't really happen like that.
Hollywood just made it look prettier than it was.

Real history:
2 crack heads live in a house
Both find a new strong drug which causes severe hallucinations
Both of them start roleplaying about some "ghost/demon"
Girl develops some fetish love (or whatever it's called) with the "ghost/demon" (hallucination)
Girl kills boyfriend to get him out of the way of her true love
The girls rush starts to wear off
Police storms and she runs at them in hope of scoring some.

It's real, but it didn't really happen like that.
Hollywood just made it look prettier than it was.

Real history:
2 crack heads live in a house
Both find a new strong drug which causes severe hallucinations
Both of them start roleplaying about some "ghost/demon"
Girl develops some fetish love (or whatever it's called) with the "ghost/demon" (hallucination)
Girl kills boyfriend to get him out of the way of her true love
The girls rush starts to wear off
Police storms and she runs at them in hope of scoring some.

Crackheads lol xD

The story is not true

all those bitches are actors
the movies is not even based on a true story..

Actors

The bitch that got possessed

Dude that got stabbed

Budget $15,000
Gross revenue $142,390,115

I hate hollywood.. they say its a real history.. just to make shitloads of money

Written by Oren Peli <-- he's crazy.. i think he was high when he thought about that movie

The story is not true

all those bitches are actors
the movies is not even based on a true story..

Actors

The bitch that got possessed

Dude that got stabbed

Budget $15,000
Gross revenue $142,390,115

I hate hollywood.. they say its a real history.. just to make shitloads of money

Written by Oren Peli <-- he's crazy.. i think he was high when he thought about that movie

Would explain everything.

I saw it twice, and every movie wasnt the same end lol, one movie she killed him and then the cop came and killed her. On the second one she killed him then a text came up "Nobody knows where katie is now". I liked the movie but it reminds me of blairwitch.

I dont know but was the movie based on a true story?

8/10

Back