• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Part Time Job Offer - Programmer

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
This is an actual job offer, I will ask you to fill out a 1099.
(youre welcome to pad your resume with this .. when I get the call from an employer youll get one hell of a reference)

You will be involved in many projects not just on OTLand. (asp.net, c#, web scraping, php, html, lua, c++ python and more)

My job requires about 50-60 hours a week so progress has been slow on my projects.
I have been using services around OTLand/upwork/fiver etc however the delay time is hurting my development as they typically work with other projects.
I'm looking for a dedicated person with a fast turn around time on code.

Pay will be consistent on a weekly/biweekly basis depending on work performed. ($100-200 per week minimum)

References are preferred but not required.

If you are wondering if you are fit for this, if you know these 2 questions without googling, then you most likely have the skills for this position.
What is a recursive function?
What is a SOAP service?
(you don't have to answer)

However I will take any skill level as long as you are dedicated and can produce code.

Some of my projects here:

You will not be pigeon holed on boring scripts populating massive tables or anything,
you will have access to a lot of raw development.

If you do not understand how to do something because you have not ran into it in your tech stack, I will take the time to teach you the platform as long as you can develop consistently afterwards.

I imagine this would be a good learning experience for a dedicated person or easy money on the side for a skilled developer.

PM me here or on discord. Krazy#5550

I look forward to working with you.
All the best.

Last edited:
Back