• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows PARTLY SOLVED Smart-ass AAC Couple of errors - Solve this and your're the master

Johnwayne

Reaction score
No chitchat, here's the deal.

I'm using Smart-ass AAC for my World of lastwar server based on TFS version 0.2.0.0, client 8.31

Worldoflastwar.no-ip.org
is the page.

I can visit the highscore list; and that's pretty much it.

The "search character" function gives me these following errors;

PHP:
Warning: file_get_contents(C:\World of LastWar/world/World of LastWar.otbm-) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\character.php on line 39

And

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\character.php:61 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\character.php(61): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\character.php on line 61

The "House list" function gives me these errors;

PHP:
Warning: file_get_contents(C:\World of LastWar/wol/World of LastWar.otbm-World of LastWar-house.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\houses.php on line 39

And

PHP:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'String could not be parsed as XML' in C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\houses.php:61 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\houses.php(61): SimpleXMLElement->__construct('') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\Main\houses.php on line 61

The one that would take his time and read through this shit would get all my love for eternity!

Please don't tell me to switch AAC cause nothing else works with the server im using i keep getting;

PHP:
STEP 1

Warning: Error parsing C:/World of LastWar/config.lua on line 67 in C:xampphtdocsinstall.php on line 156
File config.lua loaded from C:/World of LastWar/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

Thanks for your time!

/John

Last edited:
The warnings are because it cannot open the specified files (your map and your house file).

Just got almost everything working but i need 1 more thing, My character search thingy won't show last kills/deaths, does anyone have a script or whatever i need?

/John

Back