• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Partner Request.

jypy

Polyvalent
Reaction score
Hello, just to introduce myself a little bit, my name is Jean-Philippe, from canada and i'm 21 years old.
I'm playing the real tibia since the 7.6 release on 2005, I had 3 characters around level 50-70. As many I retired myself
from tibia few times. I also owned some servers, nothing realy succefful but I was giving my 120%. I have basic knowledge of mapping, scripting, and web design.

Today I'm looking for
a partner who want to start something new. A server from 8.6-10.31 I have no specific purpose, it can be real map, full custom, I don't mind. I'm searching a mature and trustable person and who talk in english. I do not own a dedicated server, but if anyone is up to host or have a dedicated server and want to join the team just let me know.

Thanks, Jypy.
P.S. If you're younger than 16 don't reply.

Well you should say that you rather wanna join a project 8.6-10.31 because its harder to start something from scratch than you think :p It requires loads of motivations and good ideas to keep the server running. You are gonna be really lucky if you were to find someone who has the same motivation as you because 85% of the people who start working on a server from scratch never seems to get it up because of lack of motivation. Just a tip ;)

But i wish you good luck tho!

Last edited:
Well you should say that you rather wanna join a project 8.6-10.31 because its harder to start something from scratch than you think :p It requires loads of motivations and good ideas to keep the server running. You are gonna be really lucky if you were to find someone who has the same motivation as you because 85% of the people who start working on a server from scratch never seems to get it up because of lack of motivation. Just a tip ;)

This is not the thing at all, it's because i have a life. I'm not 14 years old anymore.. I'm working on construction, and on winter we don't work so i have time up to march-april, so if you could just mind your own buisness would be cool.. and i already got some offers..

This is not the thing at all, it's because i have a life. I'm not 14 years old anymore.. I'm working on construction, and on winter we don't work so i have time up to march-april, so if you could just mind your own buisness would be cool.. and i already got some offers..
Sorry if i seemed rude with my post. Just tried to tell you that if you want to start a project from scratch be sure to really want to

@jypy

hit me up in a message or add me on Skype [email protected] ive scripted/hosted and mapped but my strong point is scripting when i hosted before they have been unsuccesfull due to shitty internet but have had alot of people who like my ots :) so if your up for it hit me up im from Australia n ofc talk perfect english :p

I can help you. I have had 3 ots by myself and am very skilled. so If you need me pm me

Thanks for your replies guys! I appreciate :) but I'm not looking for a partner anymore, wish you the best! ;)

Back