• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pathetic Tutor

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE TRUUTH HAS BEEN TELLED!

Ok if you have somebody come to your hunting spot very often, threatening you to leave, are you going to just ignore them.. or are you going to PUSH THE IGNORE BUTTON. Why would I reply to Shiro after his history of this, even if I see his messages or not.

You can't ignore msg from Tutors, Senior Tutors, Gm's. It's simple as that.

Yours Knight Army

You can't ignore msg from Tutors, Senior Tutors, Gm's. It's simple as that.

Yours Knight Army

If you want to confirm yourself to not be AFK you can't ignore messages from anyone asking if you are there. How the hell can that be so hard to understand? Isn't that logical that if you ask someone if they are there, and they don't answer but still acting like they were there, wouldn't you just assume that they were AFK botting? However, if a gamemasters appears on your screen and asks if you are there and you're not answering, then they will for sure punish you. I hope I don't have to explain myself on WHY they would punish you if you don't answer, but maybe it's too complicated to understand, I mean the whole RULES CONCEPT.

BB.

Yes, you can't ignore any message from anybody. But if you are msged from a tutor, senior tutor or GM its really stupid if you ingore that msg it just show that you are botting full afk,

Yours Knight Army

If you want to confirm yourself to not be AFK you can't ignore messages from anyone asking if you are there. How the hell can that be so hard to understand? Isn't that logical that if you ask someone if they are there, and they don't answer but still acting like they were there, wouldn't you just assume that they were AFK botting? However, if a gamemasters appears on your screen and asks if you are there and you're not answering, then they will for sure punish you. I hope I don't have to explain myself on WHY they would punish you if you don't answer, but maybe it's too complicated to understand, I mean the whole RULES CONCEPT.

BB.
I'm sorry I didn't realize this whole RULES THING didn't apply to tutors and senior tutors. If somebody is going to harass me, tutor or not, they are going on the ignore list. If a GM magically pops up next to me, well why the hell wouldn't I say something (common sense, I play RL back in the days of GMs). Point is, If Shiro continues to threaten or harass me, he will continue to be ignored. If that is such a problem, remove the ignore function of staff.

And im going to post this again, incase you didn't read it.

EDIT: ALSO, Shiro was not on a tutor character, he was on his rook char.

Attachments

I'm sorry I didn't realize this whole RULES THING didn't apply to tutors and senior tutors. If somebody is going to harass me, tutor or not, they are going on the ignore list. If a GM magically pops up next to me, well why the hell wouldn't I say something (common sense, I play RL back in the days of GMs). Point is, If Shiro continues to threaten or harass me, he will continue to be ignored. If that is such a problem, remove the ignore function of staff.

And im going to post this again, incase you didn't read it.

EDIT: ALSO, Shiro was not on a tutor character, he was on his rook char.

~_~

Shiro Rookgslayer is on tutor position. WHY? Because "Tutor mode" is on ACCOUNT and I have:

Shiro Tester/Shiro Imposslble/Shinny/Shiro Rookgslayer on the same account.
What does it mean? ^ those characters are on tutor acc.

I wrote to you "u mad baitch" or smth. like that because [ don't take "mad biatch" srsly ] i want to see an answer from you.
Sometimes its helpful writin' things like that.

But this was my second time i wrote to player thing like that. Before - it was just spam like "Hiho/ hihi/hehe/hoho santa claus inda haus"

King Regards,
Shiro

So why am I so wrong to ignore the rook character of a harassing tutor, who claims not to be a tutor

Attachments

You make it sound as if this was the first time you came to me with threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back