• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pavlen - Tiberas Enemy! Close your windows/Close your doors.

DawgyStyle

Reaction score
Oh no!
Tibera has an enemy!

It's Pavlen.

Currently the highest lvled player on the server, but not for long (Our team has killed the newbie a few times tonight)

And now.. He is SO MAD (or sad... It's a confused guy we've got to deal with here) , that he says that he is gonna CRASH the server! :O

I am so scared, are you?

05:12 Pavlen [404]: i will crash server 05:12 Pavlen [404]: no problems
05:13 Pavlen [404]: ahahah du kommer förlora allt du donatat för
05:13 Pavlen [404]: när servern går ner
05:14 Pavlen [404]: tydligen du gråter för att jag sa vad jag ska görra
05:17 Pavlen [404]: jo kommer alltid förbli högst ;) tills den går ner. vilket blir snart ;O coolt
05:18 Pavlen [404]: Så håll käften nu, har jobb att görra ;)

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!

I'll post screenshots if anyone is interested?

Signed, Yours Dawgy Style, always your #1 for Tibera Gossip.

How will he do that? And, send some pictures please. :)

Last edited:
Well okay :p But hey just check his ip or smth just incase so you've got it (Maybe it could do some good?) :p

Hahaha @ Pavlen, lil' kid gotta chill out! It's a game, and you met some experienced players on the way... Shit happens you know ;P.

hehehe I Already Hunted for him. In my Druid But, i can lvl up, kill other players and he no come to kill me :S.

OFC i agree for kill the top ! :D

Its not to hard to crash an ot (ofc unless ur a geek..) ;d

no1 is going to crash the server, chillout :p

haha we were just playing around, ofc we're not scared xD . If the guy has the same skills in crashing servers, as in tibia, we have nothing to fear ;P.

He have sucess!

He have been crashing the ot now! It's online and then offline a time and then online but nobody can loggin.. he have crashed the ot! It might will be on after a week or less or never! We don't know!

I am so not giving this OTS a chance again if there's a total reset on the way again.

Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom