• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pax twisted fate

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Well, guess what?

hs3n8j.png

2yxrqqf.png

Yep. I got him :>

current prices ~200€ on ebay :)

Thanks to the german facebook page for making this amazing event :) 1. price on the ADC event

so you use a skin thats worth about 200€ on your so called smurf, either you're stupid or you're very stupid

I'm probably the suckiest twisted fate in the world which doesnt make me equir to have him on my main since I nearly never play rankeds anymore, kinda went back in skill. :)

what a load of bullshit
LolSkins
Current Skin bug, where you can use whatever skin you want without buying it (no external programs) and it shows in loading screen too.

It's not hard to fake shit like that, stream it, you choosing TF, you choosing the skin, you locking in, you loading into game etc and I'm sure we'll all believe it

Until then, bullshit.

And give the giveaway link so i can see who won :)

1. what kind of bug is it? explain it and stop talking bullshit.

2. Why would I pt that much effort into this shit? I wanted to let people know i got him.:) specially not for you.:)

if someone who I give a fuck at wants to see it on stream I might put it online tho :)

Just read the comments and look at the dislikes. Its not possible.

Please stop telling me it's not possible when I did it yesterday.
Try it yourself, then come back

such a big discussion of bullshit.

It was fixed on the end of season one stop bullshitting three.

It doesnt work

EDIT: Sorry it does work, so sorry TM.

Last edited:
Back