• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PaxzaEnfo SERVER

Yeah excuse me sir, but if you got any starter for tibia 8.0 client without virus and bugs please send me 1, or i just gonna send a server without starter you can't run ot with?? give me download link for 8.00 tibia server.exe without virus.. ok thanks and i remove and upload again... !!!

Yeah excuse me sir, but if you got any starter for tibia 8.0 client without virus and bugs please send me 1, or i just gonna send a server without starter you can't run ot with?? give me download link for 8.00 tibia server.exe without virus.. ok thanks and i remove and upload again... !!!

first I just scan
Mods will say if that safe or not

and I know that tibia 8.0 has virus as well

but I put scan link and they will decide about that :D
you're welcome

and I never used 8.0 xD

It is a shame how hard it is to find servers from 7.8 to 8.3. I wish some were still available..

Tyronoz Can You Share Real Salim 8.00 I Wanna Host It Or You Can Host!!!!! Because It Was a Very Nice Ots

Back