• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Pay 10 Euro or 300 Tibia Coins for Help!!! Who can HELP??

zufux

Reaction score
Hello,

I need to convert my npc's from avesta to tfs 0.4.

Anyone have a idea how i can solve this problem?

Would be really nice, if you can help me out!

Wait you want to convert ALL your npcs for 10 euro? ... Good luck bro :3
Can't you just make some lib file that make 0.4 support old syntax or whatever? No idea, just throwing them ideas XD

Can't you just make some lib file that make 0.4 support old syntax or whatever? No idea, just throwing them ideas XD
you know how to do it? I allrady test to change my libs, but i don't know... Is really complicated!

I could do it but for 10 Euro, just waste of time.
only someone who doesn't have anything to do personally would convert all those npcs for that price

I could do it but for 10 Euro, just waste of time.
only someone who doesn't have anything to do personally would convert all those npcs for that price
I only asked, maybe is there a other way... To compile old avesta npc libs to the enw engine... that would be the best way,

before I'm wasting many of hours, to convert every npc manual... Maybe there is a better way how to fix it!

If you know the differences between them, you probably can. I don't and I think this avesta is that server for 7.6 (so its probably an old npc system), it would not be that easy.

If you know the differences between them, you probably can. I don't and I think this avesta is that server for 7.6 (so its probably an old npc system), it would not be that easy.
I have a downgraded version to 7.72 from tfs 0.4...

Back