• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Pay someone to do a few things for me

beefstrudel

Reaction score
I want to run a server for some friends with the cipsoft 7.7 files, have the server running, no issues there.

I will pay someone to make a decent otclient that works with it, with hotkeys for items, but not runes on players.

I will also pay for a website and account maker page.

I could do all this myself, but I work all the time.
So I'll just pay someone to do it for me. =]
If you're interested name your price and show me proof you can handle what I'm asking.

Running cipsoft files with otclient and hotkey system..
Okay..
and what's wrong with that exactly??
don't tell me to use an otserv, no interest in that.
I'm curious how all the cip stuff worked back in the day when I really played tibia.
So having a working client, and site, is of interest to me.
Why reply if you don't have any input other than "Okay.."?

and what's wrong with that exactly??
don't tell me to use an otserv, no interest in that.
I'm curious how all the cip stuff worked back in the day when I really played tibia.
So having a working client, and site, is of interest to me.
Why reply if you don't have any input other than "Okay.."?

I did not tell you to use a otserv, but the benefit of otserv is that it is open-source.
While Cipsoft files do not include any source files, mostly just config files, monster files, npc files, map files (including teleporter files).
Editing a spell might be possible with alot of stress (since there is no spell files, they are hardcoded)
But adding a complete new system to a game without havin the source? - I doubt, it is possible.
What you could do is editing OTClient to work like a bot, which will still not be the same hotkey system like real tibias.

I did not tell you to use a otserv, but the benefit of otserv is that it is open-source.
While Cipsoft files do not include any source files, mostly just config files, monster files, npc files, map files (including teleporter files).
Editing a spell might be possible with alot of stress (since there is no spell files, they are hardcoded)
But adding a complete new system to a game without havin the source? - I doubt, it is possible.
What you could do is editing OTClient to work like a bot, which will still not be the same hotkey system like real tibias.
He isn't asking for deep code changes on the Cipsoft version, but rather a couple programs that will act on the files the server reads from.
He wants to edit a database through a website -> no change on server source code required.
He wants a few customizations on OTClient -> no changes on server source code required either.

He isn't asking for deep code changes on the Cipsoft version, but rather a couple programs that will act on the files the server reads from.
He wants to edit a database through a website -> no change on server source code required.
He wants a few customizations on OTClient -> no changes on server source code required either.
I will pay someone to make a decent otclient that works with it, with hotkeys for items, but not runes on players.

I wont reply here now anymore, this is waste of my life.

Back