• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayGol - Automatic SMS Payment [System+Tutorial]

Aeron

www.Asgard-World.com
Reaction score
PRESENTATION:

- What is PayGol? -
-PayGol is an online payments service that makes it easy and safe to pay for online games (such as tibia servers).

- Payouts -
Payouts to PayPal or a bank account. Not need a minimum for payout. Effective the day following the request.

- Your earnings -
Link to text

TUTORIAL:

1)Register an account on Paygol: Register link
2)Download and configure this file: Link. Copy it into "htdocs" folder.
Code:
$dbhost     = "xxxx"; //Your database ip 
$dbuser     = "xxxx"; //Database username
$dbpassword = "xxxx"; //Database password
$db         = "xxxx"; //Database name
3)Create a new service on PayGol. Steps:
Code:
1- Login on PayGol website.
2- Go to create service and choose "Create a service for any type of web site". 
3- On [I]type [/I]choose Multi-price. (Price= sms cost, Points= points received)
4- On [I]Url Background (IPN)[/I]: http://yourwebsite.com/paygol.php
5- Click on save
4)Download and configure this buypoints.php and copy in htdocs folder. Download buypoints.php
Code:
 <input type="hidden" name="pg_serviceid" value="XXXX"> //id of service (check on "my account")
 <input type="hidden" name="pg_name" value="XXXX"> //Name of service (Example: Servername Points)
5)System ready to use. :cool:

Hi Aeron, could u please help me! ive done everything as u said.
the Url Background (IPN) is right, ive checked it many times
and my db info is correct, but when i send text via phone to paygol i get the money, and a mail. but i dont get any points! whats the problem? can u please help me

I got the same problem as Mooa.
Help plzzzzzz

EDIT: I fixed it and now it's working with gesior aac! :D

Last edited:
For some reason when my PayGol account had my price setting in "Testing" phase, it wouldn't add points to my player's accounts either. Everything was working correctly. Once I set the mode to 'Enabled' it ended up just working normally. I feel like it's something on PayGol's side.

Also, be sure to secure the code before you use it, this one may be vulnerable to SQL-i.
Red

The players on my server doesn't recieve their points. They paid 3 times, i had to give them the points myself <_<

where do you put the information of the character or acc name that will get the points after he or she will pay? ffs.

Hey, When i try to acces the "Buypoints" from my homepage it says "Invalid subtopic. Can't load page." Whats the problem???

please help!

In testting mode we recive the points?

If "yes" i dont recive any think -.-

i already checked my all private information

Some have a same problem?

Back