• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayGol Problem?

Teddy

SweStream.se
Reaction score
Hello guys, one player from my OT just donated from mexico and buyed for 14 euro but i did only get 0.4 euro
:S?!

- - - Updated - - -

And the player says he wasted 14 euro from the phone :S ? .. so paygol are stealing like 99 % from me ?:S

30 MXN = 14-20 Euro but i only get 0.4 euro
y5dPq6.gif

Email from paygol:
you received a payment of 30.26 MXN. Thanks for using PayGol.

Payment description:
Service Id: ********
PIN: ********
Transaction Id: ********
Item: TheDuvbocom
Payment: 30.26 MXN
Custom: ********
Mobile phone: ************
Carrier: Telcel
IP: ***********************

www.paygol.com

Last edited:
Of course, the services obtain a lot of money from the donation, you only get a % from the donations, I recommend contenidopago, its worldwide and you get more percent from the SMS donations.

Wait, look for another donations in different places, and different carrier, or you got this only on MX?

Maybe is the percent set for Mexico, happened to me sometimes using another systems, for example if someone donates from Venezuela, I receive a less percenet, i don't know why but I can say that's normal.

I don't think that this is scripting problem, just a paygol problem, you can even ask for support in paygol's website.

According to google:
30.26 MXN = 1.79 EUR

You got 0.4EUR, thats still like.. 22.3%, not much.

Back