• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[PayGol] Sms-Service Tutorial

sebbe hbk

Mapper - Hoster
Reaction score
Hello!

I was searching on the internet for a paygol script. I did find a tutorial. Very easy to setup.

All credits goes to Easy docs, slideshare.

here is the link to the tutorial:

HTML:
http://www.slideshare.net/paygol/paygol-automatic-sms-payments-in-tibia

And to the Paygol.php script to ad in your website folder:

HTML:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sms-tibia/files/

If you need help post a PM or here below. I do not know everything about this service but i will try to help you ;)

Good Luck!

Repp if you want

Tackar så mycket för detta, funkar det på gesior?

(Thank you so much for this, does it works for gesior?)

I followed all steps and I got it working fine, except for after donating.

I tested to donate for 20 points but it doesn't add 20 points to my account.

Can someone help me?

I'm stuck with that too, I make the tests, it says the paid was successful. But when I log into phpmyadmin and look at the accounts section (The script is supposed to update the premium_points label in the account). The premmium points don't get added :/

If YOU get the money to your paygol account then its something in the paygol script that makes so people does not get any points. You need to have a report URL i think. Search in your script or maby you need to config it in your paygol account. Good luck!

how to add it to gesior acc?? i mean like, i have a folder en right? and in that folder i have all the scripts like... but before that folder, i have some other folders like paypal folder and also a file index.php

how to add it so its like an payment option like paypal or daopay etc???

also, my website is divided into 2 languages, polish and english... do i put that file paygol.php into both of them? or i just put it into the main folder with the file index.php???

so many questions xD i started to use that but im totally new to this ;D

edit

ehh, this isnt support board i know xd

im going to support ;D

I'm using gesior but how do i put it in buypoints.php as an option?

Example: Now i got Daopay, Zaypay and Paypal.
I want to delete Daopay and Zaypay and replace it with PayGol.

I would appericiate it if i could get help or if someone got a script.

Thanks!

EDIT: Fixed! ;)

Last edited:
Back