• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling PayGol SMS system script

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGYoshi

In space
Reaction score
== Not selling anymore ==

Check the PayGol website for more information: PayGol - easy micropayments
It's a service for SMS transactions to buy, in this case Points or something on your own server.

Profit rates are A LOT higher then DaoPay and support much more countries then ZayPay. Overall it's more user-friendly.

I've made a few PHP scripts that makes this process automatic and safe, optimized for Geisor AAC.

The script features:
- Fully automated process towards the PayGol screen, the user just has to log in on your website and open a certain page.
- Noob-proof, it can't go wrong (unless you do something wrong :p).
- IPN callbacks are safely being parsed and automatically adds points immediately after someone bought a product.
- All transactions are being logged in a MySQL Database table.

Live demo: MagmaOT - Donate for Premium Points - Paygol

I provide full support for installation of this script via IRC chat or Teamviewer.
After the installation you can still contact me for changes, (small) requests and support.

You decide yourself how much you'd like to pay, but the minimum is €5,00 via Paypal as a gift.
You pay first, then I'll send the script etc. You can use the script on an unlimited amount of servers/websites, but I help installing it on a single website only.

Contact me via OTLand (PM), in this topic or on IRC: QuakeNet Web IRC (qwebirc) (not 24/7).

Last edited:
Paygol.com accepts payments coming from Brazil?
Thanks.

Yes, it supports Brazil. It also supports countries like Mexico (quite frequently used), which ZayPay doesn't support as well.

The code is in paygol site and is so easy to adapt to gesior.

These are the rates for my country in PayGol. Does this mean a 72,5% loss in profit? Rates are not that good if you ask me.

I recommend TGYoshi (if he's still selling this script of course - last I inquired he wasn't).
Also, if you want this closed shoot me a PM

It works great ;)
Red

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back