• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paying 150 usd for xml serv 8.4

RamboIII

Reaction score
As it says i'm paying for xml serv 8.4
any map would b fine....

P.D.

DONT TELL ME (SQL IS EASYER) (MAKE IT SQL) (NO ONE WILL MAKE U ONE) OR NYTHING IF UR GOING TO MAKE IT SEND ME A PM OR CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

How am i going to pay?

easy just register at www.paypal.com and give me the information u used and by mi credit card ill make the pay.

if you dont trust me or want me to make the payment first just dont eaven pm me or add me on msn cus i wont do it first thanks!

cus its 1010010101010 times more easy or how ever you say it XD

and evil thx but i'v been trying for over 7 months now and still cant u can check old post and ull see when i ask how to make sql it wont work etc

maybe he just wants XML , since SQL is not that hard , he probably have a reason that he wants an XML version.
I heard months ago you could easy change the protocol to next version on xml sources but I don't remember how ;s
(but of u would have the features of the older versions..)

This what I gave you is not Mysql,

You could say Sqlite is same as xml the difference is just that the Players are stored in a database instead of xml files, which makes it a lot better...

kind regards, Evil Hero

i dont think its that simple, and ive tryed sql for 7 months and when i tryed xml when i started servers in 1h i could b hosting

evil how can i make the server sqlite... lol XD! i just dunno how to set up stuffs at database well i do know but i cant eaven create a GM =)

actully I support Xml more then Sql,

No, I'm not retard in sql, I'm actully creating scripts for tfs servers aswell... I got my reasons why I like xml more then sql..

Hippes can save their sarcasm to me, studdy sql hard and xml and you will probly know whats the difference... End of the Story..

mmm vanderlay what i can do is give u 100 usd and ill download a program so u could manage my computer from urs and u make the server on my computer

There's no one who can see the ironi of it?.. No one would probably sell him xml serv 8.4 for $150, and no one would buy an explanation of how you setup a server in SQL for $150....

Actually I meant about the server now about explaining. So you mean that 150USD are not enough to sell an 8.4 XML server?

Back