• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Paying 15USD for mount system READ

Ekt

Reaction score
Hello well I am able to pay 15 usd for a work of mounts in 8.6 version, YES IT IS POSIBLE, it consists in a Doll, when u use it you get mounted. IT is a hard c+++ work, please PM me if you want to do it

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not a hard C++ work... Lol... And 15 USD is too little.... It's a hard sprites working.... You make more looktypes with each mount (adding them on tibia.dat and tibia.spr) .... And then you add change looktype script on lua....
But if you want it completely (with setoutfit change mount function), you need some c++ and .pic file edit....

The other way is changing client needed of 8.7 to 8.6, and make a custom client (that has 8.7's .spr file and .dat file) <---- idk if it will work xD

It's not a hard C++ work... Lol... And 15 USD is too little.... It's a hard sprites working.... You make more looktypes with each mount (adding them on tibia.dat and tibia.spr) .... And then you add change looktype script on lua....
But if you want it completely (with setoutfit change mount function), you need some c++ and .pic file edit....

The other way is changing client needed of 8.7 to 8.6, and make a custom client (that has 8.7's .spr file and .dat file) <---- idk if it will work xD

Your last suggestion could work I guess, seeming as people used to have 7.4 outfits on 8.6 servers. But they would remove the sprites and add them to a custom client 8.6.

I will suggest that your price is very low for the amount of work necessary for this to be done.

If you are thinking of modifying your .spr file with mounts, you may think again:
1 mounted outfit = 64x64 pixels. Now you need that for all 4 directions, that's 16 sprites .. Now they have to be animated [supposedly 3 times] , so 16*3 = 48 sprites.
Now you have 2 genders , so 48*2 = 96...
Each of those genders has 3 addons [1,2, and 1+2], so 96*3 = 288

You need 288 sprites for 1 mount with 1 outfit in tibia. If you want it for all outfits [about 25 of them], you will need 7200 sprites.
> 7200 sprites

I suggest making a decision of either a somewhat remade mount system, or noticeably increasing the amount of cash you're paying for someone to make these sprites. And on top of all that, you will need a good programming job to be done in order to put these things in function.

And that way is updating the server to 8.7, right? Brilliant! Not so hard.

I will suggest that your price is very low for the amount of work necessary for this to be done.

If you are thinking of modifying your .spr file with mounts, you may think again:
1 mounted outfit = 64x64 pixels. Now you need that for all 4 directions, that's 16 sprites .. Now they have to be animated [supposedly 3 times] , so 16*3 = 48 sprites.
Now you have 2 genders , so 48*2 = 96...
Each of those genders has 3 addons [1,2, and 1+2], so 96*3 = 288

You need 288 sprites for 1 mount with 1 outfit in tibia. If you want it for all outfits [about 25 of them], you will need 7200 sprites.
> 7200 sprites

I suggest making a decision of either a somewhat remade mount system, or noticeably increasing the amount of cash you're paying for someone to make these sprites. And on top of all that, you will need a good programming job to be done in order to put these things in function.

There are 2 addons for each outfit.

There's actually 4 outfit states.

1 = no addons
2 = addon #1
3 = addon #2
4 = addon #1+#2

Red

Three was right. There is two addon for each outfit. He didn't talk about the states.
Outfit = 4 sprites
First addon = 4 sprites
Second addon = 4 sprites

The one you said is the server sided configuration options.
And actually its
0 if no addons
1 if first addon
2 if second addon
3 if both addons

Back