• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paying $50euros - multi pet/mount system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiled Pain

Fervid Learner
Reaction score
Please delete this post, not in use anymore

Last edited:
a entire pokemon system for just 50 euros? thats too cheap

Well seems now right why josejunior23 left this forum. You people just flame post without even reading stuff.
If you carefully read the post I tell you that I have 95% of the full script system ready, and that it wouldn't take more than 5 hrs for an experience scripter to finish detail mods, most of the things I put in the list are already 100% working... so no, their are not 50 euros for 72hrs, they are 50 euros for reading a script and finishing small mods that need adjusting taking less than 5 hours at the most, and no, it's not a pokemon server.... but anyway if people are not willing to help and just have fun being a...holes about it, that's ok, this wasn't a "fell free to post and criticize" this was a job post and if you are not interested then why just bother other people?, anyway I will do this on my own, just didn't have enough time and need it to fix fast before this week end and preferred paying someone for a couple hours of their time, anyway I make that in an hour RL job so seemed like a fair price... but anyway, thanks for taking your time on reading this, and hope your RL are so successful that justify you being so....
o well, never mind. It seems that the people that really know how to do stuff and help others like stian, don't just go around flaming but they really give to this community, hope more people learn from guys like him.

Hope this forum becomes what it's supposed to be, people sharing, helping and giving their fair opinions about stuff, not just flaming other peoples post for the fun of it.

THREAD IS CLOSED

Hope this forum becomes what it's supposed to be, people sharing, helping and giving their fair opinions about stuff, not just flaming other peoples post for the fun of it.
that's what we are doing, why do you complain
Rll2AzsHua.jpg

Well no actually you are not giving your fair opinion you are just saying this is a pokemon request and no one will do a full pokemon system with 50 euros, when you haven even read the full post, cause if you had you would see thay I tell that the 95% of the script is done, just need some mods fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back