• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer paying for a capable programmer for another game

asaf shalev

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am looking for someone who have experience in making clients for games, basically I am looking to modify some existing exe file to connect to some existing server both are on open source but the server been modify a bit so it wouldn't connect anymore. This is not a tibia server, but some other very old chinese game (files are in english though)

I was told by someone who understand but has no time to explain how to do it, that it should be a short job, and I am willing to pay nicely for this work.

Please contact me here or at my skype if you understand in those matters asaf.shalev3 would prefer here though.

p.s I am hoping I am not breaking any rules by posting it here, just hoping the mods will appreciate that I am paying for someone that if he has experience in this field, he probably had contributed in the past to the community here.

Back