• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PAYMENT LIST - WIPE AGAIN

29avdrd.jpg

Why Fatima deleted her dead list when she died on shadow? I remember that one thing. btw WANNABE GEKON DOMINANDO RULEZ

Guys, you have time to think about it... Today you lost lvls so it can be your last chance to play ON MY SERVER.

FOCUS!

hahaha bo jebne wow stracil 3 lvl ktore odrobie w 2h ladnie sie bawisz a wy po 5-10 lvl ktore nie odrobicie i eq next looted nice jestes pojebany szady tydzien max ci daje i wyjazd z otsika robisz DOMINANDO BY GEKON !! ZAMYKAM

We have time to loose frags we aerned today on your mad homies. Ur server? Dominando since 2011? Gl with ur brain. I dont know what drugs you take, but take half, and if they're medicines take 2x more.
GEKON DOMINANDO

Szady - you mad kid, Aurora didn't learn you anything?

Remember when you said to me to pay you 2kk or i be hunted? And you died x3 afterwards? haha funny boy..
Now you should know who i am...

Btw i will give net to your members at christmas :DDD

Back