• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Payment methods for tibia.

cjomega

www.spider-server.com
Reaction score
Hi eveyone `:)

I've been looking for payment methods for my server, that's all.

If anyone can make/tell me a payment methods list i would be really gratefull :D

Im specifically from Venezuela and its not normal to see a compay of payments for my country,
If you find one would be great.

I also want to know 100% if the company "ContenidoPago" its trustable if anyone know it.

Thanks for reading.

You should not use Daopay if you are interested in getting a lot of money. They take a lot of the incomes.
As GOD Wille told you, Zaypay & Paypal is the most effective and the methods that you will make most profit of.

Zaypay has an issue with players 'donating', they want to call it 'purchasing'. I've been trying to get integrated with them, but if they continue to have an issue with it, I'll be doing business with Daopay probably.

paid content is a serious and very responsible, you can withdraw your money you've just created what makes you move faster new projects

Maybe to buy VIP and stuff like that (more important) I recommend use PayPal.
And for items, scrolls, etc, use a SMS system like contenidopago or ZayPay SMS system, you can get good balance there.

Good Luck

For spain, contenidopago is the best, very nice service.
For the rest paypal of course and paygol is nice too

Its a very friendly payment method. Wich is as far as I know the most populair payment method in entire western europe. Would rly love to implement it, ill check if my skills are good enough to implement IDEAL :p

Back
Top Bottom