• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Payment mode for Venezuela

Cvelzquez

Khales
Reaction score
Hello.

I'm from venezuela and I'm disgusted because I can't pay Shadowcores coins by any existing payment options in Shadowcores.

I wanted to know if Twifysoft is going to do something about it. Shadowcores have a lot of venezuelan players.

Thanks.

You should be able to pay via Paypal, I'm from Mexico and I have no problems with it, it should work :D

Greetings :)

Hehe, Nice, but In Venezuela we can't purchase dollars.
I ask because I saw some payment methods by sms for Venezuela. :(

I somewhere heard that Venezuela was going to supported by the end of January or in February? Not sure if that is correct information, however I think so.

Respuesta

La equivalencia a esos sistemas de sms por lo caro que tenemos el dolar, seria como 5 euros = como a 80 bolivares, pagarías eso?

Ademas, no solo son los precios excesivos si no que ellos tampoco ganarían mucho de eso

They told us end of November first, we sent then an e-mail a few weeks ago to ask for the status and they told us by the end of February 2013. Hopefully it will be possible by then, otherwise we'll have to start looking at other options than DaoPay to cover Venezuela and any other country that isn't covered.

Yes, I hope to put more options to donate by other countries especially Venezuela

Back