• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Payments Thread

It's called a GYM idiot, and I did go to the GYM but I decided that I rather wanted tattoos than 'uber' muscles, and now I got a tattoo(as u can see on my pic, at my upper arm) so if I go train my muscles now then the tattoo will get fucked up, but ey I guess u don't know a shit about things like this.
Also u don't know that u don't need muscles to be powerfull and smart.
My friend can lift over 90 kilo at this age and that's not even normal, but I also know people who can lift 50~ kilo and are the same size as me so please go to school and get to learn something since you don't know a shit.

I won't response to a dumbass like you anymore, so this is the only answer what you will get neither is there anything more to explain.

Peace

It's called a GYM idiot, and I did go to the GYM but I decided that I rather wanted tattoos than 'uber' muscles, and now I got a tattoo(as u can see on my pic, at my upper arm) so if I go train my muscles now then the tattoo will get fucked up, but ey I guess u don't know a shit about things like this.
My friend can lift over 90 kilo at this age and that's not even normal, but I also know people who can lift 50~ kilo and are the same size as me so please go to school and get to learn something since you don't know a shit.

I won't response to a dumbass like you anymore, so this is the only answer what you will get neither is there anything more to explain.

Peace

Fitness-school is een activiteit met als doel het vergroten en op peil houden van de fysieke en mentale belastbaarheid.

Won't bother to translate :).

Try get some common knowledge before replying unnecessary insults to me.

I just said it looks ridiculous with such small arms to wear a tank top. You didn't even have to explain yourself, because I won't change my opinion.

And don't try to correct my spelling because you make much more spelling mistakes than I do.
Powerful is spelled with one L, not two.

"Dumbass".

PS, what do muscles have to do with intelligence? Why are you comparing those two things with each other?

Last edited:

Peace

Monaroth is dangerous , oh hes so dangerous hes a BAD girl ;)
ive seen hes type before. !

how does he lift 90 kg exactly? pushes the button puts 90 kg in the "lift" and presses the up button?

bench pressing isnt a good excercise anyways it just got an image

Well he didn't only do that exercise, he did more but he was at the max there lol, most time the max was just 90-100 easy shit for him.
Was kinda funny to see other people coming there with like an age of 20-30 with nice muscles, but he was stronger haha but he was just 15 years :p, o well probably it will go against him since he trained to early.
But bench pressing goes till like 200.(don't know exactly)

u cant just say he lifts 90 u gotta say how.
i can also lift 90 then

if u talk about how strong somone is u like always say he can bench press xxx kg

Last edited:
u cant just say he lifts 90 u gotta say how.
i can also lift 90 then

if u talk about how strong somone is u like always say he can bench press xxx kg

He already wrote bench press you donkey.

~Houndish

Back