• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling PayPal & AlertPay for Modern AAC AND Gesior AAC

22. Making profit in any kind from this software is not allowed! Excluding server profit such as SMS Shop system, but including extenstions to this AAC unless agreed by official developers.

Point 22 of Modern AAC Terms & Conditions. Unless you will get permission either from me or Stian to sell it, if this script is not written with the standards of Modern AAC modules, you won't be able to sell it

Well i asked Stian for one and he said he didnt have time so im sure stian wont mind

paypal script is already here alertpay 2 :/

alertpay was relased by spider and its very bvery good and worked fine!
but as u like

well, Boyka is a trusted dude... and i tried his paypal sys (and i will buy it), so... go a head everybody, if you need a paypal script for modern aac buy it from him! :p

He sold me, seems to be fine however he said hes doing an update on it so im waiting for that before i install

With time he pulls through for ya ^^
I Recommend him

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought boykas shop system and paypal script works wounderfull! I recommend Boykas scripts strongly for everyone! :)

Back