• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paypal Declines

Mooosie

- Lua Scripter -
Reaction score
How can I avoid the "Take money back" with paypal becouse there is many people that is donating, taking points, buying item, throw it away and then takes the money back from Paypal. In Paypal.log there is all payments that have been completed but it does'nt write down the player that have token back the money. Else I could just seek up the player and ban him.

Is there anyway to AVOID it? :/

Thanks

Dont use it , do it manually. Would be great if it was possible to use gift instead to avoid this.

Sorry to be crude, but being a server owner of over 2 and a half consecutive years, I can tell you: There is no for-sure way to prevent chargebacks.
You can include Terms & Conditions. You can dispute it on PayPal. But if a buyer charges back with a credit card company. Kiss your money goodbye. And also look forward to paying a $20 service fee per transaction.
A credit card company will look at your dispute information, and sorry to be crude and have a lack of a better way of enunciating this, they will say, "F*** you, we're going to protect our client." and take the money back anyway.

Red

Nope, alertpay is an option and the 20$ fee is not very funny. It's ok if he gets back the money, but a shitty 20$ fee aswell? oh..

Back