• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

PayPal donation/payment can't be made?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstacy

Mothafuckaaa
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm trying to donate but it somehow doesn't work, so I'm here to see if someone could help me.

Everything works fine until I have to login and then it tells me the payment can't be made right now and then it redirects me to otland..

donerror.png

Does anybody know what's wrong?

Last edited:
Tala has too much money aldready, give him some space.

Talaturen is no longer accepting donations on behalf of OpenTibia and its current path. It's time for change! :rolleyes:

98dhyt.png

Talaturen is no longer accepting donations on behalf of OpenTibia and its current path. It's time for change! :rolleyes:

How do you mean time for a change? what would he want to be changed?
The benefits of donating sounds pretty fair to me and a contribution to the forum won't harm either.

Really hope this isn't true though, really want acces to the private SVN :(

If you translated it then I perhaps could be more inclined to help :(

If you translated it then I perhaps could be more inclined to help :(

Well it basically says that the donation couldn't be made at the moment and that PayPal couldn't process the payment, thus redirecting me to the 'webstore of otland'.
But I have just tried it again and it worked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back