• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Paypal] How to win Claims

If it works now, when I am starting up mine otserver and I will get claimed, then I love you.

Just a thought, is it possible to write something like,
"If you decide to donate to this server you also accept the terms and conditions, where you accept that you are not allowed to claim your money back"

then when someone donates and try to claim money back just post this ?
might be wrong also xd

doesnt matter if u right 'its a donation' since under definition of the word 'selling' you are selling whatever. so you cant write its a donation and so on. meaning if the people who are educated about things like this, will win the case no matter what :)

I think there should be a tutorial for charging back.. know how many download & run ot's get rich off of hosting it for 1-3 weeks and closing it.. it's sickening, Makes me regret releasing emporia.

and if they payed with a credit card your fucked #justsaying

Their balance will go negative and you will get your money back :) Well at least that happened to me.
Why complain about the guide, just be silent and lose your bucks.

Their balance will go negative and you will get your money back :) Well at least that happened to me.
Why complain about the guide, just be silent and lose your bucks.

Paypal helps the buyers more than the sellers. Unless the buyer is un-verified, there is a more of a chance for them to win a chargeback if they lie good enough.

Well, when people buy premium on my server, and callback the cash, their account gets deleted automaticly <3

Back