• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paypal Issues Znote

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys i have an issue here that don't know what else to do.

**I changed the URLs to the new ones in
paypal_process.PHP
and
Buypoints.php

**I setup my sandbox API secret ID and my client ID to my Config.lua
put my paypal log in email on the config also

**i cleared up Zone_global_storage.
**i also cleared Zone_paypal.

i press purchase and this is what im getting

is the problem is the paypal account or in my setup?

yes my paypal account verified and verything. what am I missing here?

Lua:
Payment link ERROR
Print: - stdClass Object
(
    [name] => AUTHENTICATION_FAILURE
    [message] => Authentication failed due to invalid authentication credentials or a missing Authorization header.
    [links] => Array
        (
            [0] => stdClass Object
                (
                    [href] => https://developer.paypal.com/docs/api/overview/#error
                    [rel] => information_link
                )

)

)

@Znote @Klonera

by forcing the profile ID in the buypoint.php. but now i have another problem. I just made a test payment, and i got "Response dump" Error because it says
Error 0: Paypal account is not verified, and thus considered untrusted
. but the payment went thru. payment was made by card not an account nor a verified account.

My Personal paypal account is verified. i just upgraded it to bussiness account. i don't know if this account also has to be Verified. or the Profile ID i use to force it is messing with the verification. i use " myotserverPaypalProfile " to force it

When i go to the zone_paypal the transaction is show as Completed (Untrusted)

i have been doing the reasearch it seems like paypal want us to update to v2 URLS i don't know if that's the issue here.

am still stuck sorry guys. i though i was on the top of mountain when i set it up and said success, now i just fell off broke my neck.

let me know if there is anything i have to do. i would appreciate.

Last edited:
Looks like the problem is that the buyer isn't using a verified paypal account.

Remove this line:
PHP:
$errors[] = "Paypal account is not verified, and thus considered untrusted.";

Then it should add the transaction, but not send any errors. (unless something else goes wrong).
Accepting payments from buyers who arent verified increases risk of scammers/chargeback claims though.

Last edited:
Looks like the problem is that the buyer isn't using a verified paypal account.

Remove this line:
PHP:
$errors[] = "Paypal account is not verified, and thus considered untrusted.";

Then it should add the transaction, but not send any errors. (unless something else goes wrong).
Accepting payments from buyers who arent verified increases risk of scammers/chargeback claims though.

I guess ima put a sign only verified account allowed, but how can I make it easy for those who just want to pay and go? Paypal have the option to pay by card without even register. That's like a pay and go thing. it works for pay-pal because they charge, but the web is not taking it so well.

I also notice that when you reset the page on "Payment Success 60 points", It goes to an error saying "Order completed". once they reset it on error it adds another 60 points and say Success again. I don't know if that's part of the unverified Issue and erasing that line you just showed me or is a bug that people are able to repeat the process just by reload the webpage.

Back