• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Paypal limited

kimokimo

Kimo
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
karimadnan
Hi, long time ago i created a paypal account but in that time egypt was not listed in paypal so i clicked a random country and i recived money on this account but few months ago it got limited and i can't use any of the money in it.

and in that time i had no way to verifiy the account since egypt was not listed yet, but now paypal is in egypt so i wonder if there is anyway i can change my country in my paypal account.

this account have 240$ so its not that low to throw it away.

Nop, I am sure you can't.

No. Due to banking regulations, you can not change your address to a country that is different from the country you used when you opened your account. If you're moving abroad, you’ll need to close your existing account and open a new account. If you maintain residences in 2 countries, you can have 2 PayPal accounts as long as only one is a Premier or Business account.

Maho law kan mal 7alal.. mknsh hydee3

You can just verify it with ur bank account and say u moved to x country and have ur bank account from egypt, then create a new one and move the money to it, disable the old one and re register the new one?

Back